Community_discussions_small  

Question

Camping Travelogues?

28 Dec 2010 LadyRainbow asked

LadyRainbow
Does anyone have any camping travelogues? I'm very keen to go on the Northern Trek (25 days) Camping Tour and wanted to know if anyone had any detailed entries on any camping tours?
  • 28 Dec 2010 Ren said

Ren

Hello!

Yes I would love to read them also!!

Thanks!

• 9 Mar 2011 Fizz said

Fizz

Hey,
    I have done the Expedition in Sept 2010 (it was called 21 Days Camping) and it was my best adventure ever. I love it.
    ask me and will try to answer it?

• 4 May 2011 LadyRainbow said

LadyRainbow

Hey, I saw your post clearing up someone elses camping questions, which was great to know. But if you or anyone kept a detailed diary on their camping trips, please post them:)

• 4 May 2011 Fizz said

Fizz

I’m not good in writing diaries.
    Anyway, I’m doing the Northern trek also in 31-5, when are you doing it?

• 4 May 2011 LadyRainbow said

LadyRainbow

Haven’t booked anything yet, but am hoping to do it in August. Not long until you’re on tour! You must let us know how it is:D My friend did the 46 Day Camping tour and said it was well worth it, which is why I’m keen to do this tour:)

• 12 Aug 2011 Fizz said

Fizz

Hey again,
    I’ve posted around 300 photos in my facebook from my Nothern Trek tour. Have you done it or not?

• 12 Aug 2011 LadyRainbow said

LadyRainbow

Oh for real? How was it? Nope, unable to do it this year unfortunately. Tell me all!

• 13 Aug 2011 Fizz said

Fizz

It was amazing, you should do it.
    Btw 46 days camping (the big chill) is combination of two camping tour, the southren trail and the northern trek.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion