Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Discovery 22nd Feb 2011

26 Oct 2010 Michelle2705 said

Default_avatar
Ive just booked the European Discovery for Feb 22nd 2011. Is there anybody else going on it?
  • 1 Feb 2011 Explorer1228569 said

Explorer1228569

Hi Taylor, I’ll be celebrating my birthday as well. Will be turning 24 whilst we are in Rome. What dates yours?

• 1 Feb 2011 taylorwoodland said

taylorwoodland

Oh thats awsome, mines on the 29th of feb, but since theres no 29 ill be celebrating it on the 28th! what about youu?

Explorer1228569

Your a leap year person! Mines on the 28th, so we shall be celebrating together!!

taylorwoodland

Really, thats so cool! Spending your birthday in Rome, can’t get much better than that!
    But I did have a question that I asked a while ago on here, my itenerary says the trip starts on the 21st :o I really hope its this group lol. sounds like its going to be an awsome time

Explorer1228569

I have on my itinerary that my depature date is on the 22nd Feb. Tour code WWHW- European Discovery. Don’t know if that means anything different to you.
    The tour is from the 22nd-5th March. I know we have a meeting on the night before, which will be the 21st. Hopefully it’ll be the same one.

taylorwoodland

Ohh okay yeaa its the same one! sweet, should be awsomee.
    where are you comming from?

• 1 Feb 2011 Michelle2705 said

Default_avatar

we’ll have to celebrate your birthdays!
    will anybody be in london before the tour?
    add me on facebook- Michelle Graham from melb australia

• 1 Feb 2011 Explorer1229088 said

Default_avatar

Dusty and I will be meeting you guys in Amsterdam. We will be in northern England and Scotland before the tour.

Explorer1228569

Hey all,
    Taylor- I’m from Sydney, Australia. However I’ll be in London before the trip. I’m actually heading over there next Tuesday 8th..and staying with friends before the tour. It’s going to be a huge weather difference for me, as today in sydney it was 40 degrees and in London it was around 4!

taylorwoodland

I’ll be in London on the 20th.
    The weather down here is like -10 so the 4 degree weather is going to be okay for me lol.
    And forsure going to have to celebrate some birthdays!

• 1 Feb 2011 AmandaB said

Default_avatar

Hey guys!

A friend and I are going to be heading to london for the 18th of Feb. Im super excited for all of your birthdays, its going to be a blast!!
    ps. Taylor- Im super excited for the weather too- im from Edmonton and right now its -30 ;p

taylorwoodland

oh sweet another canadian \m/
    Im over in toronto! lol
    not as cold as over there but its still pretty bad

• 3 Feb 2011 Explorer1228569 said

Explorer1228569

Hi all again,
    Just wondering if anyone has paid for any of the optional activities or are interested in doing them. I know some of them definitely appeal to me. Do you guys know whether we have to pre-book these things or we can pay for it & decide when we are over there.

Also, for those that are starting the trip in London are you staying at the hotel where we are meeting before & after the trip?

• 3 Feb 2011 Explorer1228569 said

Explorer1228569

Hi all again,
    Just wondering if anyone has paid for any of the optional activities or are interested in doing them. I know some of them definitely appeal to me. Do you guys know whether we have to pre-book these things or we can pay for it & decide when we are over there.

Also, for those that are starting the trip in London are you staying at the hotel where we are meeting before & after the trip?

• 3 Feb 2011 AmandaB said

Default_avatar

Hey,
    My friend and I are staying in the same hotel that we are meeting up at. We didnt want to have to switch hotels for just one night.

Its my understanding that we can pay for the optionals on the first night when we meet everyone, and then if we give our tour guide a couple days notice- we can also pay for them right before they happen.
    For the most part I have been reading some of the past European Discovery travelogues- and they explain really well what optionals were worth doing and what ones are better to pass on.

This was one of the better ones: http://lynseystravels.weebly.com/index.html

• 6 Feb 2011 taylorwoodland said

taylorwoodland

For anyone staying at the Imperial hotel on the 21st, If anyone wants to meet up for lunch or something before the 6 00 meeting feel free to write back or send a message . t_woody_77hotmail.com

• 6 Feb 2011 Explorer1196571 said

Default_avatar

Hi Everyone!
    I am Kathryn and I am travelling with AmandaB! 13 days, so excited! I know I am slow but feel free to add me on FB (Kathryn Wilson) or email me kathryn.wilson@shaw.ca!

• 10 Feb 2011 Explorer-From-NewYork said

Explorer-From-NewYork

Hey Guys, I’m Chanthini and I’ll be coming from New York…see you all in less then 14 days. I’m staying at the imperal and getting in around 9am. If anyone wants to meet before for lunch in London hit me up..chanthinib@gmail.com.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.