Community_discussions_small  

Comment

June 25th Panorama

11 Dec 2006 seegs6 said

Default_avatar
I just got back from the travel agent and booked my June 25th Panorama (departs Canada June 23rd). They really get you with the total days because they include two days before departure and one day after the tour is finished, in the total days count. Anyways I am very excited and just wanted to know who else is planning on going on that trip.
  • 15 Dec 2006 Amanda said

Default_avatar

Hey i think im going the 25th too.. still havent cmpletely committed yet though.. who you going with..or just urself?

• 16 Dec 2006 seegs6 said

Default_avatar

I’ll be going by myself, how about you?

• 16 Dec 2006 Amanda said

Default_avatar

Yea Ill be going by myself.. itll be graduation present and my excuse for not getting a real job yet aha

• 25 Dec 2006 Annette783 said

Default_avatar

Hey ill be see u both on the june 25th trip – getting to london early tho. Also be travelling by myself

• 8 Jan 2007 Karo said

Default_avatar

Hey i am coming on this tour, getting to london on the 24th, my school friend is joing me on this trip as well.

• 11 Feb 2007 Teresa_aussie said

Default_avatar

Hey im also doing the Panorama on the 25th of June. Im from Australia and my friend from Dubai is doing it too. I cant wait!

• 11 Feb 2007 Teresa_aussie said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Karo:
    Hey i am coming on this tour, getting to london on the 24th, my school friend is joing me on this trip as well.

Hey, im from Perth too! And im goin inbetween my uni end of semester break with a school friend from Dubai. How old r u? Cos im 18 atm, but i would have just turned 19 by the time I go, and im hoping i wont be the youngest there! CANT WAIT!!!

• 11 Feb 2007 seegs6 said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Teresa_aussie:
    quote:
    Originally posted by Karo:

Hey, im from Perth too! And im goin inbetween my uni end of semester break with a school friend from Dubai. How old r u? Cos im 18 atm, but i would have just turned 19 by the time I go, and im hoping i wont be the youngest there! CANT WAIT!!!

hahahahahah, that’s a relief for me too. I’m 19 and will be turning twenty during the trip. I was worried that I’d be the youngest there.

• 20 Feb 2007 Naughtynurse357 said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone!
    I will be going on this trip with my brother on June 25!! I am 20 and my brother is 21!!! Glad to see some people my age..I was afraid of an older crowd!!! Razzer<!--graemlin::p-->

• 20 Feb 2007 seegs6 said

Default_avatar

sounds so far like we have a good, young group of people. Where is everyone from? Myself, I’m from Ottawa, Canada!

• 21 Feb 2007 Annette783 said

Default_avatar

i feel like an oldie – ill be turning 24 while on the trip – im coming from melbourne

is anyone staying on after the tour ends in london?

Annette

• 21 Feb 2007 seegs6 said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Annette783:
    i feel like an oldie – ill be turning 24 while on the trip – im coming from melbourne

is anyone staying on after the tour ends in london?

Annette

I’m going to London a couple of days early but leaving the day after the trip. I’m sure there are a a lot of people between the ages of 23 and 26 on the trip, so don’t worry.

• 21 Feb 2007 Karo said

Default_avatar

Both me and my friend are 21. We are both from Perth, but my friend has been living in Queensland with work. Cant wait i am soo excited about this trip

• 22 Feb 2007 Naughtynurse357 said

Default_avatar

Woops! We are actually going on the June 23 trip. These dates are soo confusing! We will be staying in London for a few days prior and the tour starts on the 23. But hope you guys leaving on the 25 have an awesome time!

• 22 Feb 2007 seegs6 said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Naughtynurse357:
    Woops! We are actually going on the June 23 trip. These dates are soo confusing! We will be staying in London for a few days prior and the tour starts on the 23. But hope you guys leaving on the 25 have an awesome time!

The trip on the 23rd is the trip on the 25th. It’s because Contiki includes the flight from your home country and the day before departure from London in the schedule. Therefore the 23rd is when you leave FOR London and the 25th is when you LEAVE London for Paris.

• 23 Feb 2007 Naughtynurse357 said

Default_avatar

Ok that makes sense now. We are actually travelling to Africa before our tour so that is why we are arriving on a different day than if we were coming straight from Canada. I was actually dissapointed when I thought I was on a different tour than you guys cause you sound like a fun bunch!!

• 9 Mar 2007 Perth girls said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,

A friend and I will be joining you on June 25th tour. We’re both 24 and coming from Perth. We’ll be in London on the 23rd. Looks like we’ll have a good crowd, see you all there!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion