Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Alcatraz- WW April 09

14 Feb 2009 Soph said

Default_avatar
Would you book this before you get to San Fran or do you think you could do it on the day.

I have to go there so was thinking of booking before but not sure where to buy the ticket.

any helpers?
  • 14 Feb 2009 cdm115 said

cdm115

My understanding is that it can be hard to get same day tickets there, so if it’s a must then book before hand.

• 14 Feb 2009 Lara said

Default_avatar

I was wondering the same thing! I absolutely want to go to Alcatraz….i had heard it was a good idea to book before you go because it sells out quickly?

• 14 Feb 2009 Soph said

Default_avatar

do you know what website you can buy them from?

• 19 Feb 2009 PaulD said

Default_avatar

You can purchase them online at http://www.alcatrazcruises.com/. I purchased them from there when I went in 2007.

• 21 Feb 2009 Soph said

Default_avatar

that site is cheaper than some of the other ticket sites i have seen

thanks for that

ive just booked

• 22 Feb 2009 NaHdz said

NaHdz

I was there in December last year and I didn’t even think about booking before I left, me and the other 2 girls I was with just bought tickets on the day, they have regular departures so you just have to get a ticket over..I would highly reccomend doing the audio tour of the cell block it was AMAZING!!

• 27 Feb 2009 Lara said

Default_avatar

does anyone know if the alcatraz tour is offered as an optional extra on the Best of USA tour? I’m going on the April tour and really really want to visit Alcatraz – not sure if I should book now or wait till the tour?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion