Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Travel Talk Tours

13 Feb 2007 Erin in UK said

Default_avatar
Hi All

I want to do a travel talk tour (mainly because its cheaper than Conitki) of Turkey. Has anyone used Travel talk before??? Are they any good?? Anything i need to keep in mind when booking??
  • 26 Feb 2007 D* said

Default_avatar

Hey Erin,

I dont know much about Travel talk tour -but I have traveled quite a bit with other companies and so far nothing has even partially compared to my Contiki experience. Contiki let me do more of what I wanted to do as well as help me find places to hang out that had people my age and with similar interests.

If you can afford a Contiki – you will probably be paying for the best travel experience around.

• 5 Mar 2007 Rachelh said

Default_avatar

Hi Erin,
    I have never done a travel talk tour so i can’t tell you if they are any good. I do know that I like to travel with contiki though.
    One of the reasons is that i’m sure i’ll be traveling with only people my age. I wouldn’t want to pay a lot of money to end up in a coach with only 60 year olds.

Next to that the contiki TM and TD are so good in what they do. They do everything to help and inform you about the places you go. I didn’t have to worry about a thing during my contiki tours.
    I would rather pay a little more to make sure my tour would be absolutely perfect instead of saving a small amount and finding out my holiday wasn’t what I expected it would be….

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion