Question

Egypt feb 5th 2011?

1 Sep 2010 Explorer1206047 asked

Default_avatar
just wanted to see who was going & see if there are any plans for airfare Cool
anyone want a travel buddy?
  • 7 Oct 2010 Explorer1211766 said

Default_avatar

Booked through Delta, direct from NYC. I think I land in Cairo at 4:30pm on the 5th. I don’t leave til 11:30pm the following Saturday night (2/12). I am going solo, but supposedly have been placed in a room with someone already…but don’t know how to find out who.

• 8 Oct 2010 Explorer1206047 said

Default_avatar

I am also going solo. I booked delta as well but I get there on the 4th. And I think we’re on the same flight back. See you in Egypt.

• 20 Oct 2010 Explorer1212572 said

Default_avatar
    quote:

You guys know that they moved the tour date to Feb 4th right? Just letting you know in case you didn’t.

• 3 Jan 2011 Hope182 said

Default_avatar

I’m traveling solo too, but from Australia. Looking forward to meeting everyone Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 9 Jan 2011 Explorer1225209 said

Default_avatar

Hi, just wondering if anyone is going to be in Cairo on the 4th!? I get in around 8pm.

• 15 Jan 2011 Explorer1158667 said

Default_avatar

Does anyone interested in a trip to Alexadnria before the Tour ???

• 20 Jan 2011 Explorer1206047 said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Explorer1158667:
    Does anyone interested in a trip to Alexadnria before the Tour ???

I would so into that! There was another traveler that posted his experience in Alexandria at:http://gatorworldexplorer.blogspot.com/

I get in on the 4th. So we could totally do that on the 5th before the tour starts.

Im getting excited…its almost here! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 22 Jan 2011 Explorer1229029 said

Default_avatar

My name is Janessa. I am going solo also and leaving on the 4th for Cairo from Canada. Can’t wait to meet everyone!

• 25 Jan 2011 James said

Default_avatar

I am also going solo leaving on the 4th from Canada. Should be an awesome trip… :)
    Wish I had logged on here earlier to see the proposed Alexandra trip… oh well.

• 29 Jan 2011 Explorer1229029 said

Default_avatar

Is everyone still doing this given the political circumstances in Cairo right now? Im concerned…I might pull out…

• 29 Jan 2011 James said

Default_avatar

My tour operator contact said that the violence has been localized to certain areas and shouldn’t effect the trip… but who knows… the situation has been changing significantly every day. Will be interesting, I still plan on the trip for now, I’m sure the tour operator will cancel it soon if they determine it a liability for us to be there… or at least I’d hope that would be the case… I guess we’ll stay tuned. In the meantime, I emailed my air travel agent to figure out the cancellation policy… :S

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.