Community_discussions_small  

Question

London Explorer: How many theatre tickets?

14 Feb 2010 Explorer1163508 asked

Default_avatar
Hi! We're taking the London Explorer (4N/5D) on May. I was just wondering how many tickets are included in the package? I assumed there are more than one since the website says "Theatre tickets (stalls or dress circle) to a London show?"

Thanks!! Smiler
  • 14 Feb 2010 Explorer1163508 said

Default_avatar

Oh, I see. Thanks Kelsey!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 14 Feb 2010 Kelsey said

Kelsey

Each person gets on pass and a list of about 10 shows that you get to pick one to go see. You do get tickets to a few different things around London but each person only gets one theatre ticket.

• 16 Feb 2010 AlejandraG said

AlejandraG

thanks for the info, we are doing the London & Paris tour in May and they also offer a free entrance to a West End show, and we are looking forward to seing Grease while there, being that we are big fans of the movie and stage show. If not, we are still planning on checking it out.

• 3 Jul 2010 Explorer1175553 said

Default_avatar

Hi guys, I’m doing the London Explorer solo in just over a week. Do you know how to find out what the show choices are before arriving in London? I was hoping to choose before hand so I can book early. Any other general tips would be appreciated to. Cheers Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 4 Jul 2010 Vanessa said

Default_avatar

Hi,

u could always ask contiki if it was possible to see the list of shows available…

i did the london explorer. its very nice.

have a great holiday!!!

• 4 Jul 2010 Kelsey said

Kelsey

For the london show you get pass and a list of shows that you can use it for. On the day you want to go you need to take the pass to the theater to see if they have tickets left. You can also phone and check on the day to see if they have tickets. You can’t book tickets any earlier then the day of the show.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.