Community_discussions_small  

Comment

LA to the Bay 20th April 2011

25 Oct 2010 Nikki said

Nikki
Hi, Is anyone doing this trip?
  • 10 Nov 2010 Krissy83 said

Krissy83

I’m almost definately doing the one on 6 April 2011. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 16 Nov 2010 Krissy83 said

Krissy83

Hey Nikki, LA to the Bay goes along with the Western Highlight group, so you may like to contact AussieChick29 from the Western Highlights forum. She’s going on the WH trip on April 20th. Cheers, Kristina

• 26 Nov 2010 TMS said

Default_avatar

Yep this is the one Im doing too…can’t wait. What did you have planned after the tour ends??

• 27 Nov 2010 Nikki said

Nikki

Hi TMS! finally someone else doing my tour! haha im stayin in san fran for a couple days afta, then onto London.. how bout u? were r u from?

• 27 Nov 2010 TMS said

Default_avatar

Hey Nikki. Im from Australia. Im staying an extra day maybe in San Fran than flying to New York to do NY Explorer. London hey – I’ll get there one day!! Have you booked flights yet??

• 28 Nov 2010 Nikki said

Nikki

Yup all booked just gotta wait now, so excited! how old r u? I’m arriving a day early in LA before the tour begins, was hoping to go to disneyland or do a tour if anyone else was keen

• 1 Dec 2010 Chris P said

Default_avatar

Hi there. Yes my wife and I are doing this trip. Then we are heading on th the UK and Europe.

• 2 Dec 2010 Nikki said

Nikki

Yay more people! When do u arrive in LA?

• 3 Dec 2010 Chris P said

Default_avatar

We will in LA on the 15th of April. Coming from New Zealand.

• 4 Dec 2010 TMS said

Default_avatar

Im 26. Looking at arriving on the 16th april the day before the LA Explorer tour. Im going to do Disneyland on day 3 of LA Explorer – would be up for another tour on the 16th but..who are you all flying with over to the States??

• 5 Dec 2010 Chris P said

Default_avatar

hey guys. we should get a facebook page going for this trip

• 5 Dec 2010 TMS said

Default_avatar

are you all doing LA Explorer the tour or just LA To The Bay??

• 5 Dec 2010 Nikki said

Nikki

Ok guys i have just created a facebook group:

http://www.facebook.com/home.p…175377205824362&ap=1

if that link doesnt work just add me as a friend on facebook:
    www.facebook.com/Nikki2203

• 6 Dec 2010 TMS said

Default_avatar

Cool Nikki. I sent a request to join.

• 20 Jan 2011 mags82 said

Default_avatar

Hi my name is Maggie, i live in Australia and i’m will be on this tour, in April. look forward to meeting and travelling with you all.i have also just sent a request to join your FB group Nikki, great idea :0)

• 23 Mar 2011 Explorer1240212 said

Default_avatar

Hi all, Im Ashley from Australia Sydney! Myself and 2 other girls will be on this tour also… have sent a request for the facebook page! count down is on :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.