Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Mykonos Resort Mid July - Aug

29 May 2007 Miss Sam said

Default_avatar
Hi i need some advice from anyone who has travelled to greek islands and the Mykonos resort... Im travelling solo and cant decide between just staying at the resort to party and relax or to do the tour..

Anyone wanna give me some input??
  • 30 May 2007 Carlos said

Default_avatar

Hi Miss, I am about to go on a tour soon and I chose the Mykonos option over the Egypt option on my tour. My reasoning is if your on a long tour, it will be nice to have a break to recouperate. It depends on which tour your doing, and what your interested in aswell. The partying or sight-seeing. That’s my 2 cents.

• 30 May 2007 Miss Sam said

Default_avatar

Ok thanks for that.. i am thinking would be good to just be at the beach during the day and party at night so im thinking the resort at mykonos will be the spot.

• 31 May 2007 Fieldmarshall said

Default_avatar

Hey

I recently stayed at the Mykonos resort and it was SO awesome – theres constant activities and parties and sightseeing to do if you want, but you can totally just chill out and lie on the beach if you want to. Theres load of people coming in and out and its really easy to meet people there. I would definitely recomend it

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.