Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone on the Western Highlights tour on the 17th August 2011

18 Jan 2011 Chantelle asked

Chantelle
First time going on a contiki tour in USA!!!
want to know who will be on the tour Smiler
7 months until we go Smiler

hope to hear from you someone soon Smiler

Chantelle
  • 10 Feb 2011 Matt said

Default_avatar

Hi Chantelle,

My wife and I will be doing the LA to the Bay tour departing August 17th (I believe this is linked in with the Wild Western, Western Highlights and California Highlights tours) and are getting some much needed partying out of our system (while seeing the scenery of course) lol. Are you doing just the LA to Vegas portion?

Matt

• 19 Feb 2011 Explorer1221649 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,

my boyfriend & i just booked the wild western departing on august 17th yesterday =) should be brilliant!
    where are you guys from?

Carlie

• 20 Feb 2011 Matt said

Default_avatar

Hi Carlie,

My wife and I are from Adelaide. We’re going to be flying into LA a few nights early and seeing a few sites beforehand. Where are you guys departing from?

Matt

• 21 Feb 2011 Explorer1221649 said

Default_avatar

We are from Melbourne.
    Will be spending some time in NY beforehand then a few nights in LA just before the contiki.
    Look forward to meeting you.

Carlie

• 28 Feb 2011 Chantelle said

Chantelle

Hi Carlie

Are you going ont the Western highlights on 17th August?

• 28 May 2011 belindap said

belindap

hi !!
    I’m from melbourne meeting my friend in sydney and flying to LA two nights before our western highlights trip starts :) cant wait !!!

Belinda

• 30 May 2011 Eleanor said

Eleanor

Hi :)
    a friend and i are doing the California highlights tour leaving Vegas on the 23rd August so will meet up with those of you going through to San Fransisco :)

not long now!
    Eleanor

• 31 May 2011 Chantelle said

Chantelle

Hey Belinda my partner and i will see you on the contiki :) im glad i get to speak to someone who is actually doing the same contiki.
    do you know what your packing?
    im deffintley packing my ghd.
    wondering how many girls and guys there will be.
    and how many couples etc.

Chan (perth)

• 31 May 2011 belindap said

belindap

I wouldn’t have a clue yet lol hare packing I’m the worst .. I hope every1 is ready to party !! Looks lik its all couples except me n my friend hahaha ..
    I moved to Perth at the start of the revue I didn’t last long lol ..
    Belinda

• 1 Jun 2011 Chantelle said

Chantelle

have you been to America before? i think there will be more single ones on the bus than couples :)
    lived in perth my whole life. but have been to melbourne for a holiday. so busy over there crazy!
    see you on th 17th August :)

• 2 Jun 2011 Matt said

Default_avatar

Hey don’t think us couples won’t be ready to partey!! :-D

• 3 Jun 2011 Chantelle said

Chantelle

hehehe i second that Matt :)
    not much longer now :)

• 3 Jun 2011 Matt said

Default_avatar

nope, 75 days to go, not that I’m counting or anything ;-)

• 5 Jun 2011 Matt said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,

Thought I’d let you know that I’ve created a facebook group for the tour if you’re interested. Thought it would be a great alternative way to meet fellow travelers before hand, and for keeping in touch and sharing photos afterwards.
    Here is the link – http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_179299245459493

Matt

• 7 Jun 2011 Chantelle said

Chantelle

Matt are you on the western highlights or a different one?

• 7 Jun 2011 Matt said

Default_avatar

Hey Chantelle, we’re on the LA to the Bay tour which is the same tour as Wild Western/Western Highlights, we just hop off at San Francisco instead of going all the way through back to LA. Though we are spending an extra couple of nights in San Francisco and hopefully will be able to hang with fellow tour buds on the free days there :)

• 7 Jun 2011 Donna1978 said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys and Girls,
    My name is Donna from Rockhampton QLD – Im also booked on the Wild Western departing on 17th August — looking forward to meeting all of you.

• 8 Jun 2011 Louise06 said

Louise06

Hey im departing LA on the 17/8/11, doing the Wild Western Tour :-) Heaps looking forward to it… This is my first time to America but will be my third Contiki!!
    Im a 22year old female from Adelaide…
    Not long now…….

• 8 Jun 2011 Chantelle said

Chantelle

There is so many tours!! its going to be so much fun. im doing the western high lights so far i dont know anyone doing it though. but im sure i will bump into you guys :)
    great idea putting it on facebook matt :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.