Community_discussions_small  

Question

Single Supplement?

3 Sep 2009 Diane asked

Diane
Anyone know how much this is (on average)? Not sure if it is different for different tours, but I was looking at the European Magic tour. Any information - thanks!
:-)
  • 10 Sep 2009 cdm115 said

cdm115

The price will depend on the tour, it’s usually a couple hundred dollars. It’s abour $300 for the European Magic. If you look up the tour and go to the option to book online. On that page you select your hotel room type, when you choose the different options (single, double, triple) it will adjust the price of the tour.

• 17 Sep 2009 Explorer1084121 said

Default_avatar

I wouldn’t bother with single supplement personally but to the individual It is up to you to decide that one.It’s not like the Cruise Ship Companies where unless you have a group of friends or a family travelling with you that make you pay big time around 1.5 to 2 times the price for your own cabin and no choice on that one.

• 25 Oct 2009 Corkers said

Default_avatar

The European Inspiration was about $800 US, for a 3-week trip. For me, it was totally worth it. Most people shared rooms and were fine, but I do know of a couple who were paired randomly and didn’t like their roommates.

For me, being in a single didn’t isolate me at all, but gave me the privacy when I needed it (and allowed me to get a full night’s sleep on my own schedule).

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.