Community_discussions_small  

Comment

june - july 08

23 Aug 2007 troy1981 said

Default_avatar
Hey i am heading over for 5 weeks in july next year however i am doing the spain 2 week contiki that finishes in ibiza for 3 days anyone doing this guys or girls msg me and we can catch up talk soon my msn is troywebb25@hotmail.com and im facebook and myspace as troy1981
  • 19 Sep 2007 Adel said

Default_avatar

hey! I added you on msn troy. Im planning on doing the spanish spree in late june-early july 2008 aswell. is there anyone else?

i’ll be backpacking all around spain on my own before the tour and after!

• 1 Oct 2007 Dragon86 said

Default_avatar

hey!
    Im planning on doing the spanish spree at around that time as well.
    I heard they’ll be releasing the dates soon…

• 2 Oct 2007 Adel said

Default_avatar

awesome Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> that makes 3 of us.. hehe.

• 21 Oct 2007 Nick said

Default_avatar

G’day,

I’ll be doing the Spanish Spree from late June/early July once my exams finish on the 27th of June. Am also hoping to have a look at the famous bull run through the streets of Spain. My email addy is anglim33@hotmail.com.

Cheers, Nick

• 21 Oct 2007 Adel said

Default_avatar

hey nick Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> because your exams finish on the 27th of june, and you’re wanting to go to san fermin, the most suitable (guaranteed departure) tour date for you would be jul 6-17.. but this would mean you’ll have to go to san fermin (in pamplona) before the tour because the festival only runs from jul 1-14 Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

of course there are other depature dates, just not confirmed, and I cant really help you there because I dont know myself what’s the deal with non guaranteed departure dates. I’ll add u up on msn Razzer<!--graemlin::p--> see yah.

ps, I have a brochure with me with next yr’s dates so that’s how i know btw, im not just pulling this out of thin air. Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

oops and lastly, the july tours are PEAK season, the dearest price of all the seasons, just giving u a heads up!

• 28 Oct 2007 Adel said

Default_avatar

Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> i booked the june 27th tour todaaay Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 17 Nov 2007 Gem said

Default_avatar

Hay everyone, my boyfriend and I have just booked the july 6th tour, would love to hear from any others on this tour!! Can’t wait. Oh and we’re from NZ

• 20 Nov 2007 Jeannice said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone, i’m a Singaporean thinking of joining the Spanish Spree tour in June before the higher prices kick in for July! Thinking of spending a couple of days before in Barcelona and a couple after in Ibiza. Anyone having the same idea? Pls drop a note here!

Jeannice

• 21 Nov 2007 Adel said

Default_avatar

hey jeannice! so you’ve decided to book one of the june tours before the prices kick up Razzer<!--graemlin::p--> which tour departure are you now with? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

best regards with your travel plans

• 21 Dec 2007 Jeannice said

Default_avatar

hahah…i must say your Singlish is rather good. better than mine even. :P sorry for being mia for such a looong time. so who else is coming with us on this tour?

jeannice

• 6 Jan 2008 Casillas said

Default_avatar

Hi all,
    I’m also joining this tour at early july although i havent finalised what specific day yet. I’ll be travelling on my own aswell, so it’d be great to chat to a few fellow travellers beforehand so hit me up on ck_lives@hotmail.com

• 8 Jan 2008 linzertart said

Default_avatar

Hey there- I am new to contiki and was thinking about signing up for the Spanish Spree this July. Does anyone know the average age of the people going on the trip? Is it an older or younger trip? Do/are most people going alone? Thanks for any advice you can give me!

• 8 Jan 2008 Adel said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Explorer1085276:
    Hey there- I am new to contiki and was thinking about signing up for the Spanish Spree this July. Does anyone know the average age of the people going on the trip? Is it an older or younger trip? Do/are most people going alone? Thanks for any advice you can give me!

hello Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> from what i have read and seen in the forum the average age is older, i would say mid 20s onwards, but it doesnt at all mean younger people dont take it – i mean im quite a way away from being in my mid 20s.

as for going alone, again from whats in the forum its usually lone travellers, but obviously couples/groups would not be uncommon Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

hope that helps

• 8 Mar 2008 KatieK said

KatieK
    http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/club_dates_june_i.htm

check out this website – shows all the scheduled dj’s for Ibiza during the party season!
  • 12 Mar 2008 Jackie said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone!! I’m booking this trip tomorrow and i’m sooo excited!!! This is my 2nd contiki trip – first one was too Italy. I’m a 21 year old girl from Brisbane, Australia. Looking forward to chatting with you.

• 29 May 2008 RichieRich said

RichieRich

Anyone on the 22nd June tour?
    I need more company since im travelling solo Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->.

add me msn da_sexy_dalao@hotmail.com

Shall be fun experience

• 3 Jun 2008 Jess said

Jess

hey all, me n my cuz are comin on the spanish spree leaving barcelona on the 27th would like to get to know a few people before i go. THanks Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->

• 4 Jun 2008 Adel said

Default_avatar

heya. which 27th tour are u on? there is a tour departing on both june 27 and july 27. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 4 Jun 2008 Jess said

Jess

27th june soz

• 4 Jun 2008 Adel said

Default_avatar

sweet as! so am i Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> i look forward to meeting you and ur cousin. if u have facebook you can join the contiki group made for that tour Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    see u there!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=12391063433

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion