Tour t-shirts/hoodies?

20 Aug 2010 Bec asked

I've just finished the Great Britain and Ireland tour, and was wondering about the Contiki t-shirts and hoodies I've seen people with. They have the Contiki logo on the front, and a map of where you went on the back. <BR><BR>Apparently they're designed by people on the tour, but I'm not sure where you can get them or if they're only for specific European tours. Thoughts?
  • 21 Aug 2010 Johnbear said

The t-shirts, hoodies etc are printed in Corfu, Greece. So only tours that go through there have the option of getting them I believe.

• 22 Aug 2010 aymeh! said

We had the option of doing it on the European Vista (which doesn’t go to Corfu) but no one really wanted to do a design, Ive also doe the GB+I and we didnt have the option on that tour

• 22 Aug 2010 Jen_au said

The t’shirt is an optional extra in the Winter Wanderer in Venice so I guess they do it there too??

• 22 Aug 2010 leisioz said

I dont know about europe but i got one for a tour i did in NZ and my friend got one in australia.

• 23 Aug 2010 Mel the aussie said

Mel the aussie

on the euro highlights we get them in venice aswell. according to the itinerary neways

• 23 Aug 2010 alyssa! said

Originally posted by Mel the aussie:
    on the euro highlights we get them in venice aswell. according to the itinerary neways

i did the highlights and we designed them on the bus one day…. 2 days later (driving between venice and munich) we recieved them

• 25 Aug 2010 Explorer1147179 said

I’m pretty sure they’re available tours but I would assume only for ones that last more than 17 or so days. They are designed by the people on the tour. I remember we all drew up some designs on the bus over a couple of days.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion