Community_discussions_small  

Question

Tour t-shirts/hoodies?

20 Aug 2010 Bec asked

Default_avatar
I've just finished the Great Britain and Ireland tour, and was wondering about the Contiki t-shirts and hoodies I've seen people with. They have the Contiki logo on the front, and a map of where you went on the back.

Apparently they're designed by people on the tour, but I'm not sure where you can get them or if they're only for specific European tours. Thoughts?
  • 21 Aug 2010 Johnbear said

Default_avatar

The t-shirts, hoodies etc are printed in Corfu, Greece. So only tours that go through there have the option of getting them I believe.

• 22 Aug 2010 aymeh! said

Default_avatar

We had the option of doing it on the European Vista (which doesn’t go to Corfu) but no one really wanted to do a design, Ive also doe the GB+I and we didnt have the option on that tour

• 22 Aug 2010 Jen_au said

Jen_au

The t’shirt is an optional extra in the Winter Wanderer in Venice so I guess they do it there too??

• 22 Aug 2010 leisioz said

Default_avatar

I dont know about europe but i got one for a tour i did in NZ and my friend got one in australia.

• 23 Aug 2010 Mel the aussie said

Mel the aussie

on the euro highlights we get them in venice aswell. according to the itinerary neways

• 23 Aug 2010 alyssa! said

alyssa!
    quote:
    Originally posted by Mel the aussie:
    on the euro highlights we get them in venice aswell. according to the itinerary neways

i did the highlights and we designed them on the bus one day…. 2 days later (driving between venice and munich) we recieved them

• 25 Aug 2010 Explorer1147179 said

Default_avatar

I’m pretty sure they’re available tours but I would assume only for ones that last more than 17 or so days. They are designed by the people on the tour. I remember we all drew up some designs on the bus over a couple of days.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion