Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Ultimate European + Greek Islands 8th April 2011

6 Nov 2010 candy12 said

Default_avatar
Hi all

Anyone looking forward to the UE+GI on the 8th April next year? I can't wait! Did the Grand Souhern USA earlier this year and hoping will have as much fun on this one Smiler
  • 25 Nov 2010 Explorer1219823 said

Default_avatar

can’t wait to go on this tour, this is my first tour and international travel any advice

• 6 Dec 2010 jessicaab said

jessicaab

HI I am all booked in to do this tour Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 15 Dec 2010 dazza1011 said

Default_avatar

Just booked on this one also!, travelling solo too…..

• 15 Dec 2010 jessicaab said

jessicaab

oh yay how exciting, anyone have facebook?

• 17 Dec 2010 Explorer1219823 said

Default_avatar

hey yeah i’m on fb

• 17 Dec 2010 jessicaab said

jessicaab

oh cool you should add me Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Jessica Burford Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 21 Dec 2010 candy12 said

Default_avatar

Hey all, great to meet you, sorry haven’t checked in for a while!

Hmmm…advise? Keep up the vitimens! Being on the bus all the time, colds go around very quick! Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

Will anyone be at the hotel on the 7th April? I have flight that gets in really early in the morning!

• 8 Jan 2011 Nikki_Oz said

Nikki_Oz

Hi guys, I’m going to be on this tour too. Changing from the one on the 17th to this one on the 8th and flying in from Australia to London on the 5th April. Where is everyone from? I’m 23 from Brisbane and this will be my first big international trip…and all alone!

• 8 Jan 2011 jessicaab said

jessicaab

oh awesome im from melbourne except i leave on the 23rd of march cause im doing another tour before this one Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 10 Jan 2011 dazza1011 said

Default_avatar

Hi – Im all booked on this one too, 23 from Gold Coast QLD, was originally going solo but now my sister has decided to join!, still yet to book the flights though but want to get over at least a day or 2 early and will try to stay at the contiki hotel… cant wait counting down the days!!

• 21 Jan 2011 candy12 said

Default_avatar

Hey all,

So I’m guessing everyone has found out this tour has been cancelled… such a shame! What is everyone going to do? I’m hoping to get on the one departing 1st May fingers crossed!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion