Community_discussions_small  

Question

How much $$ to take on reefs & rainforest tour?

9 May 2007 Kristy asked

Default_avatar
Hi everyone,
My friends and I are thinking about about the reefs and rainforest tour in january and i was curious how much the minimum amount that we should all bring with us??? at least to have decent fun? I'm trying to put some sense into some friends who don't think they should save their money for the trip!!...
  • 13 May 2007 Wojtek_TO said

Wojtek_TO
    quote:
    Originally posted by Kristy:
    Hi everyone,
    My friends and I are thinking about about the reefs and rainforest tour in january and i was curious how much the minimum amount that we should all bring with us??? at least to have decent fun? I’m trying to put some sense into some friends who don’t think they should save their money for the trip!!…

There are a number of expensive excursions on that tour so I would say that budget about $800-1000 for the excursions alone [skydiving was about $300-400 with all the options]. As for food/booze I would budget $40-50 per day[many diners are not provided so you’re on your own for food, expect a dinner to be $20-30].

I think that approximately $100 per day is a comfortable budget.

• 27 Feb 2008 Anita said

Default_avatar

I went on the Reefs and Rainforests as well! I would agree with a budget of about $800-1000 or more if you plan on doing a lot of optional excursions that I would HIGHLY recommend!! I did everything that I have ever wanted to do on my trip! SO go all out!!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion