Community_discussions_small  

Question

September 15-25th 2008. Anyone else going?

7 Feb 2008 Becky asked

Becky
Looking for anyone else going on this tour.
  • 18 Feb 2008 Explorer1085692 said

Explorer1085692

Hello Becky,

Three friends and I will be going on this trip. Are you traveling alone?

• 18 Feb 2008 Becky said

Becky

Actually, I am travelling with my boyfriend. Did you book already? If so, did you book through an agency? Good to hear that someone else is going. I am so excited-I read through the forum almost everyday! Have you done a contiki trip before?

• 20 Feb 2008 Explorer1085692 said

Explorer1085692

Yes, we all booked about a month ago. I used my travel agent, since she has booked trips with contiki before. I have never been on a contiki trip or europe before, but I have heard wonderful things. So I am very excited!! We are coming one day early so we can see more of London. Where are you from?

• 20 Feb 2008 Becky said

Becky

Representing Boston, Massachusetts. We are planning on going 1 day early too. I’m hoping that it will help with the jet lag. We’ll see if that actually pans out. I haven’t booked yet. I’ve been going back and forth with my travel agent. (I’m going a little nuts.) Where are you guys from? Also I’ve been wondering whether people will be going back to London at the end or flying out of Paris. What will you be doing?

• 25 Feb 2008 Explorer1085692 said

Explorer1085692

Jenn & I are from Louisville, Kentucky and are two other friends Susie & Erik are from Michigan. Are layover is in Chicago and thats where we are meeting up with our friends.We are flying out from Paris at the end of the trip.

Gwen

• 29 Feb 2008 Becky said

Becky

I would love to but I can’t take more than 1 weekend off from work. Which is how I came up with these dates.

• 14 Mar 2008 Explorer1093150 said

Default_avatar

My girlfriend and I are booked for this trip! We’re from Columbus, OH.

• 13 May 2008 Susie said

Susie

Hi everyone! My name is Susie and I will be traveling with my friend Ebruvwiyo. It’s nice to be able to introduce ourselves here.

We are spending 2 days in London before the tour and flying out of Paris. It makes more sense to me than spending all day driving back to London, only spending the night there and flying out in the morning. The cost is comprable too.

• 16 May 2008 Explorer1100124 said

Default_avatar

Hey there,
    I’m going to be on this trip too! My name is Beth…from San Diego, CA… and travelling alone. I arrive in London on Sunday the 14th. Susie, and anyone else, maybe we can meet up on Sunday or Monday…???

• 21 May 2008 Susie said

Susie

Beth, where are you staying for your pre-nights? Royal National or Imperial? I found a street fair on the river Thames Sunday night-with fireworks!!! You should join us. Anyone else?

• 23 May 2008 Explorer1085692 said

Explorer1085692

We are leaving the states on Sept 14th and we get in London at 6am on the 15th. We are staying at the Imperial Hotel.

• 27 May 2008 Explorer1100124 said

Default_avatar

Hey Susie, I haven’t booked my pre-nights yet. Where are you guys staying? Street fair on the Thames sounds cool. We should definitely meet up … & hopefully others will join too (Gwen? Anyone?)!!! Beth

• 27 May 2008 Susie said

Susie

We are staying at the Royal National for our 2 prenights. It was slightly cheaper and I figured we could do one more touristy thing with the money saved.

If anyone else is coming in Sunday- here’s the link to the festival. www.thamesfestival.org.
    Interested in seeing a West End show on Monday or Tuesday night? I work in technical theatre and am hoping to see atlest one show. I may be able to get great seats thru a connection…?? Email me susaneevon@yahoo.com

We are coming from Sacramento, CA. With a layover in Philly, getting to London around 11am Sunday.

• 7 Jun 2008 everymarble said

everymarble

Hi all! My roommate and I are booked on this tour, coming from Orlando, FL. We’re flying in on the 14th for a little extra London time, as well. We’re staying the pre-night at the Imperial and flying out of Paris instead of heading back.
    Just a little less than 100 days…

• 13 Jul 2008 Explorer Erik said

Default_avatar

Four of us will be on this trip. My friend and I are from Michigan, and two of her friends are comming from Kentucky.

• 29 Jul 2008 Chillibg said

Default_avatar

Hi all,

My boyfriend and I are doing the Euro Magic 17th – 25thSept!
    We coming from South Africa, our first time in Europe!!
    We arriving on the 15th in London stayin at the Royal National.

Very excited to meet everyone, I’m counting down the days!!!!
    It’s going to be so much fun!!!

This is our first Contiki trip

• 3 Sep 2008 Explorer1085692 said

Explorer1085692

We arrive in london @ 6am on Monday (9/15), so we will miss the thames festival. We are staying at the Imperial Hotel for our extra night.

Can’t wait to meet everyone!! 11 days and counting…..

Gwen

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion