Community_discussions_small  

Comment

3 tours in 7 weeks

9 May 2008 Antone said

Default_avatar
Hey All,

I am currently doing euro encounter on 4th June and then Spanish Spree on 22nd June.... my plans that i had post tours are now in doubt and i cant get back to aust any earlier..
so now im looking at doing Eastern Road 7th July.... was wondering if anyone has done 3 tours in a row or would it be too much?
look forward to hearing from anyone who has done this...
Cheers
  • 11 May 2008 PinaI said

PinaI

There’s quite a few people out there who have gone back to back…me included!

The good thing about the tours you’ve picked is that they’re all fairly short so, even if you really don’t like the tour you’re on or the people you’re with you only have to put up with it for a short time before you start the next one (that won’t happen though, you’ll love all the tours and the people)!

I personally, don’t think it’s going to be too much but you have to be prepared to live out of a suitcase for 7 weeks…if you’ve not done it before you might start getting tired towards the end but it’ll be worth it. The sites, sounds, friends, experiences, cultures – it’s something you will never forget and, if this is the only chance you have to do it, then definitely do it.

• 13 May 2008 Stevo said

Stevo

Hell no Antone, you’ll be fine. Keep a positive attitude and you’ll have a blast. I am looking to do four tours in 8 weeks so I say bring it on.

Spain, Portugal, Ibiza, Croatia, England here i come!

• 13 May 2008 Antone said

Default_avatar

Thanks Guys, i think i will be attemtpting this, it will be interesting to see if i have time to recharge the system.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion