Community_discussions_small  

Comment

What to wear in egypt for females!!!

12 Mar 2007 rachelle said

Default_avatar
im going to egypt in late may and i was wondering what females are suppossed to wear? any suggestions would be great. thanks
  • 12 Mar 2007 jess******* said

Default_avatar

Hey shell,
    I went to Egypt last year and mostly wore long skirts and pants and loose fitting tops… I have heard the wedding ring is a good idea but i didnt wear one. I got hassled alot but basically no matter how you dress western women will get hassled!! DOnt let it worry you though, they tend to give up easily if you dont pay them too much attention!!

• 13 Mar 2007 dolphincass said

Default_avatar

I’m heading to Egypt in mid April – I’m not a skirt person at all, and mostly own denim shorts or boardies that are come to my knees or a bit below that. Also, I wear a lot of womens polo-type shirts, with collars and sleeves – but the sleeves only come about a third of the way down my upper arms.
    Is this going to be classed as “acceptable”? I don’t want to offend people while I’m over there, but it’s not like I can afford to go out and buy a heap of new clothes either!

• 13 Mar 2007 jess******* said

Default_avatar

Hey dolphincass, those clothes sound absolutly fine… Have fun!

Oh and sportsbabe, you must be the luckiest girl on earth not to have gotten hassled!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion