Community_discussions_small  

Comment

23rd July - 30th July 2011

21 Jan 2011 efti said

efti
Shout out to anyone on the 23rd July 2011 tour!

I'm a 21 yr old (nearly 22) from Sydney. I've just booked & paid for an on-deck cabin and am travelling solo (nothing new for me).
I'll be arriving in Split the night before the tour on 22nd July, staying at Hotel Bellevue. If anyone will be there that night too, would be great to meet up before the tour officially starts.

At the end of the tour 30th July I'll be flying to London to stay for 7 nights at the Royal National Hotel. If anyone else is also there I'm sure we'll be partying post-tour too!

So excited!!
  • 23 May 2011 Kahlz said

Kahlz

Hi Efti Im doing the London to athens tour and then the greek island hopping..depart from london on the 22nd of july..not sure if our tours coincide? x
    :) Kahlee

• 26 May 2011 efti said

efti

Hi Kahlee. No doesn’t sound like our tours do coincide as I don’t reach London until the 30th of July. Sorry but have fun, I’ve been to London/Athens and the Greek Islands before – all amazing!!

• 26 May 2011 Kahlz said

Kahlz

ohhh bummer thats ok…I will and you 2! Looking forward to it! =) nice to meet you anyhow =) xx

• 27 May 2011 efti said

efti

Thanks will do! Same, am counting down each day hehe. Nice to meet you too, tc.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion