Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Vista Departing 9th July 2011

20 Jan 2011 Brad17 said

Brad17
Hi everyone, I am booked to go on the European Vista departing on the 9th of July. Just wondering who else if anyone was going on this trip as well.
  • 5 Mar 2011 Emily.007 said

Default_avatar

Hey Jodes

Agree basically neighbours! def not doing solo now seeing you have all these virtual friends!!

• 10 Mar 2011 Changer said

Changer

Has anyone given thought about which optional extras they’ll do on the tour?

Rob

• 14 Mar 2011 Jodes105 said

Default_avatar

Hey Rob, no to be honest, I haven’t thought about it at all! What are you thinking of doing?

• 14 Mar 2011 Ally1990 said

Default_avatar

OHH wow.. I have this tour on hold TODAY! Im pretty sure i am going as well! so exciting :)

• 14 Mar 2011 Brad17 said

Brad17

Hey Ally, I think you should stop holding the tour and book it. After all it is going to be an awesome adventure and as you can see there are already lots of great people going.

• 14 Mar 2011 Changer said

Changer

Hey Ally hope you decide to come along it’ll be awesome. What’s going to stop you?

Jodes: I’m thinking the Moulin Rouge in Paris, the disco in florence, schnaps museum in vienna, and I kinda want to do all the options in the austian tyrol (paragliding, mountain biking and whitewater rafting).
    I think zorbing is also offered somewhere which sounds like fun :D

Rob

• 15 Mar 2011 Botsch said

Default_avatar

Hey All,
    Just booked this trip! Travelling solo from Canada. This will be my first Contiki experience…and I can’t wait!

• 15 Mar 2011 Changer said

Changer

Welcome to the tour Botsch. Good to see someone outside of Australia will be joining us as well. What are you doing before/after the tour? any other travelling?

Rob

• 15 Mar 2011 Botsch said

Default_avatar

Thanks Rob.
    So far my only travel plans are the tour itself. As far as the tour optional extras, I am really looking forward to Whitewater rafting and tadem paragliding in Austria. Moulin Rouge, Florence Disco, Vatican tour, Schnapps museum and Zorbing all sound awesome as well!

• 15 Mar 2011 Jodes105 said

Default_avatar

Hey Ally and Botsch! Welcome aboard. I am getting extremely excited now, lots of people now in team Euro Contiki! I’m looking forward to meeting all of you.

Guys those options sound amazing, I agree completely! Bring on July!

• 15 Mar 2011 Changer said

Changer

Hey just a thought.. does anyone speak any of the European languages apart from English? Might be handy for a few random nights out meeting the locals

Rob

• 16 Mar 2011 Botsch said

Default_avatar

That would be handy…but unfortunately just English for me.

• 23 Mar 2011 Brad17 said

Brad17

Hey just wondering if people had booked or thought as to where they were staying before and after the tour. Myself and the other 3 i am travelling with are looking at staying at the generator before the trip with just the last night at the royal national, just to make it easier in the morning to be there on time. After the tour we were just going to stay at the Royal National again for the three nights before we head of to our next stop. Just intrigued as to what everyone else is planning.

• 23 Mar 2011 Jodes105 said

Default_avatar

Hi guys, I’m staying with my friend who lives over there so I think I am set! I just need to work out how far away she lives from the hotel the tour departs from! Getting so excited!

• 24 Mar 2011 Emily.007 said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys, We are arriving in London on the 6th July and staying at the Hilton for first 2 nights (Got a great deal) then on 8th we are staying at the Royal NAtional… Figure it would be easier if we have to get up early the next morning…. After the tour we are heading off to Manchester then have another 3 weeks in europe with friends..

• 27 Mar 2011 Kara24 said

Default_avatar

Hello All
    My friend and I are going on this trip. We are from Geraldton in WA. We are so excited.

• 27 Mar 2011 Brad17 said

Brad17

Welcome along Kara, Have you got any other travel plans other than the contiki trip? I think everyone is rather excited and if not there is something wrong, 3 months today until my mates and i fly out.

Brad

• 27 Mar 2011 Changer said

Changer

Hey welcome to the tour Kara.

You know what Brad I’m fairly sure I’m doing the same thing generator then royal before the tour. might see you there

Rob

• 27 Mar 2011 Kass said

Default_avatar

we are staying at the royal when we arrive on the 5th until the trip starts and havnt booked anything for after yet!

• 27 Mar 2011 Kara24 said

Default_avatar

We arrive on the 8th and staying at the Royal. After the tour we are also staying at the royal for 3 nights then we are doing a tour of England and Ireland fly home on the 14th Aug.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion