Community_discussions_small  

Comment

LA Explorer Jan 8th 2012

23 Jan 2011 Jess said

Jess
Haven't booked yet, but seriously considering this tour (before Western Highlights on the 11th)

Anyone else?
  • 7 Feb 2011 Manda said

Default_avatar

yeah i just got back from 2 europe contiki tours which were amazing and thinking of doing usa/can end of this year.

• 7 Feb 2011 Kate said

Kate

Ya For sure. Booked my croatian island cruising for July 14th.
    Are any of you doing a New years trip?

• 7 Feb 2011 Jess said

Jess

No, I will be in Orlando for New Years. I am probably booking this tour this week :D

• 7 Feb 2011 Kate said

Kate

For Jan 8, 2012 right?
    I will be in Paris for New Years :) w/ contiki.

• 7 Feb 2011 Jess said

Jess

Yeah

• 30 Apr 2011 Anne said

Default_avatar

I have been looking at doing this tour around the same time, however do you know why it is not available to book online but the dates are in the brochure?

• 30 Apr 2011 katodadon said

katodadon

I was booked for Dec 4th and emailed them after the dates were taken off the website and they said “you will still be able to tour LA on these dates, our product is changing and once we have confirmed the details we will be in contact”.

So Im guessing theyre gonna change the itinerary or something?? Hope it goes back up soon though so I know whether I need to change flights etc

• 30 Apr 2011 Anne said

Default_avatar

Thanks for that, I was starting to wonder if I needed to rearrange everything

• 1 May 2011 Jess said

Jess

Apparently they aren’t running this tour in winter months anymore, I was unable to book it with my Western Highlights.

• 29 Jun 2011 Anne said

Default_avatar

I noticed today that the LA explorer for the winter months is now available to book, but it has been cut to a 2 night tour and seems more like just accommodation and hope someone else books on your dates so you can share the experience with them.
    What are everyones’ thoughts on the tour changes?

• 30 Jun 2011 Jess said

Jess

Anne, I noticed that too!
    I ended up not booking the LA Explorer, just Western Highlights for Jan 11th. I have made other plans for my time in LA now :)

• 28 Dec 2011 milarnia87 said

milarnia87

Me and my bro are going to be in LA on Jan 4 and 5!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.