Community_discussions_small  

Comment

13th September 2011

23 Jan 2011 Kristie said

Kristie
Any one departing london for the European Highlights on the 13th of September 2011?

I AM!
  • 29 Jan 2011 Jacsta88 said

Default_avatar

Me too :) Paid my deposit today and am just a little bit excited. Have you traveled before or been to Europe before??

• 30 Jan 2011 Kristie said

Kristie

Nope, first time oversea’s. I’m going with my partner and four other friends. Are you an AUSSIE?

• 9 Feb 2011 Jacsta88 said

Default_avatar

Yep, are you? My first time overseas too!

• 24 Feb 2011 hatman86 said

Default_avatar

hey i just paid this tour off today it my first oversea trip also travelling solo nice to see other on the tour lol :)

• 24 Feb 2011 Kristie said

Kristie

Yes I’m Aussie to, staying at the royal national hotel one night before and after the tour.

• 25 Feb 2011 Jacsta88 said

Default_avatar

Oh how exciting. hatman86, is this your first time overseas?

explorer, i am staying there too before the tour.. and then after the tour we’re doing a 5 day/4 night london explorer and staying at royal national again.

Default_avatar

I cannot wait!

• 25 Feb 2011 Kristie said

Kristie

I’m Pretty excited for both scenery and party but I have read so many discussion that other people on the tours hate it when people want to party and drink lots of the time. EEK! Cause the fella’s I’m going with will want to try every beer possible LOL.

Let me know what your thoughts are on this.

Also I think it’s great that I have found somone else going on the tour so I can ask advice etc. Really didn’t think I would find anyone because the tour is not till September.

Default_avatar

I thought the same… thought I’d have to wait a couple of months til I’d find someone on the same tour haha!
    I’m excited for both.. not sure if I’ll be out EVERY night… but I definately will be going out some nights.
    But if I don’t go out one night, I couldnt care less whether others did or not, its their choice…
    I dunno I just think that if you dont want to party thats fine, but theres no need to go and get all cranky with those who do either. do you agree?

• 26 Feb 2011 hatman86 said

Default_avatar

yeah first time overseas an also staying at the royal national, hmm all the different type of beers hey lol, i didnt think i would get to talk to anyone til the tour but so pumped 6 months an well all be living the dream, im in flying from adelaide,

• 26 Feb 2011 Jacsta88 said

Default_avatar

I’m not a beer drinker… wish i was but just can’t stomach the stuff, but its okay being female means i can get away with all the girlie drinks… even if they are more expensive :(

im flying from melbourne

• 26 Feb 2011 Kristie said

Kristie

Yer I can’t stand beer so your not alone on that one, and I’m flying out from Townsville then Brisbane.

Default_avatar

oh good… was a worry for me considering we’re going to be in germany for oktoberfest lol

Default_avatar

i dont have a stomach for beer but considering in Munich at the time of the biggest beer festival known will give it ago if not lol just aim to put those " girlie " drinks into a Stine lol or add a mustache to the glass,

Default_avatar

who are people flying with out a curiousty im flying qatar

Default_avatar

well good to know im not the only one who doesnt like beer. Had a bad experience once that I do not wish to repeat lol! And yes i think you can make those girlie drinks look manly… just drink them in a very manly way lol!
    havent booked flights yet… but probably either singapore or emirates i’d say.

Default_avatar

awesome, 184 days yay which part of the tour u looking forward to the most, or what optionals really caught ur eye

• 27 Feb 2011 Kristie said

Kristie

Were flying with Quantas. Looking foraward to nightlife in different countries and Venice Gondola’s.

• 27 Feb 2011 Jacsta88 said

Default_avatar

pretty much all of it!
    paris, cabaret shows, venice, gondola rides, munich concentration camps…. yeah pretty much all of it!

• 28 Feb 2011 hatman86 said

Default_avatar

it is pretty spec, the staying the castle an just seeing all of the iconic places that grown up seeing in movies actually being there, an yeah seeing how Aussie partying comparing over there an here, gondola ride yeah Venice the romance capital of the world, im a bit apprehensible about me going solo still trying to shake the guess their nerves not nervous but yeah sure i be cool once i gets closer, any word from the wise lol

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion