Community_discussions_small  

Comment

LA to the Bay - June 1st

22 Jan 2011 TK said

TK
Anybody doing LA to the bay, Wild Western or Western Highlights on June 1st?? Get on it!
  • 25 Jan 2011 Cassie said

Cassie

yeah, i’m there, and so can’t wait. catch ya there

• 18 Mar 2011 Jey said

Jey

Hi-!
    I’ll participate ‘LA to the Bay’ on that day-!!

• 18 Mar 2011 Andy said

Andy

I’m doing the Western Highlights on June 1st and really can’t wait. I was getting a bit nervous not many other people had signed up but glad to see more people have

• 19 Mar 2011 TK said

TK

Still not a definite departure though, getting a little nervous that they’re going to cancel it!!

• 19 Mar 2011 Andy said

Andy

I did email Contiki this week as i was worried and they told me it was rare to cancel a tour that time of year in the US which has stopped me worrying so much. Hopefully more people will book soon to make this a definite departure and we can stop worrying about it

• 19 Mar 2011 TK said

TK

That makes me feel a little better, my reasoning behind picking this date was because it was the first day of summer! Thought they would fill it for sure.

• 19 Mar 2011 Andy said

Andy

That was my reasoning as well. Looking at the dates around our tour, I think ours should start to fill up soon

• 14 Apr 2011 Andy said

Andy

Hi Guys,
    I’ve just had a look and it has now been confirmed as a definite departure which has made me a lot happier.
    If anyone is around the day before the tour starts and is interested I am planning on going to Universal Studios. I found a tour company that does it for the hotel I’m staying at (Ramada by the airport) but I know there is also one that picks up from the one Contiki uses

• 14 Apr 2011 TK said

TK

Great news…I’m staying at the contiki hotel the night before it starts but I’ll probably just relax the whole day and maybe have drinks with anyone else who is interested and is staying there. So happy its going ahead and don’t have to change plans or anything!!

• 24 Apr 2011 Jeanine_Cape Town said

Default_avatar

Hiya! I’m doing LA to the Bay too. Will be staying at the contiki hotel the night before.
    Looking forward to it :) See ya there!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.