Community_discussions_small  

Comment

european discovery 29 sep- 10 oct

22 Jan 2011 Ben said

Default_avatar
gday just wondering if theres anyone else booked for this trip...
  • 13 Sep 2011 Razell said

Default_avatar

hi! … glad i found this thread.. i started a thread and only one other person responded! i’m a solo traveler from los angeles! real excited! anyone wanna connect on fb?!?!

• 14 Sep 2011 Matt44 said

Matt44

Hey Ben, I was just looking at my itinerary for the trip and I think the meeting takes place on the 30th… I could be reading it wrong. Let me know if I’m wrong (I’d hate to be showing up the wrong day) but my hotel voucher is for the 30th. Either way I’m up for meeting up on the 28th.

• 15 Sep 2011 Jenny said

Jenny

We leave from London to go to Amsterdam on September 29th. Hope this helps!

• 15 Sep 2011 Matt44 said

Matt44

Ahhh crappy, just realized there’s 2 start dates. One that starts on September 27th and ends October 10th (which departs London on the 29th) and another that starts September 29th and ends October 12th (which departs on October 1st). That might explain things. Thanks Jenny.

• 15 Sep 2011 Razell said

Default_avatar

Correction – we don’t actually do any ‘traveling’ on the 29th… they count the 29th as an arrival date. The tour doesn’t officially start until the 30th, when we all meet each other for dinner. We head over to Amsterdam on the 30th.. at least that’s what it looks like on my itenirary.

I’ll be arriving on the 29th and am more than happy to meet with anyone that day… :)

• 15 Sep 2011 Ben said

Default_avatar

We meet on the 28th at 6pm then leave the 29th at 6am I’m pretty sure and travel to Amsterdam straight away on the 29th

• 15 Sep 2011 Razell said

Default_avatar

looks like i’m in the wrong forum then :D
    either way, have fun everyone!

• 15 Sep 2011 Sammy said

Default_avatar

We’re also staying in the Royal National the night before – would be great to meet up!

Ilke – not to worry! Also from SA ;)

• 15 Sep 2011 ilke said

ilke

hey guys! i was thinking about oktoberfest – shouldn’t we book a table?? It’ll probably be soooo full that we won’t have place to hang out! lemme know if you guys are keen!

• 15 Sep 2011 Jenny said

Jenny

My husband and I are in :) So excited!!

• 15 Sep 2011 ilke said

ilke

maybe not…looks like a mission…we can just hang around there at the open air beer gardens :) ooooohh!! soooo excited!

• 15 Sep 2011 Ben said

Default_avatar

I think in the itinery it says we go to a traditional beer hall in Munich so does that mean contiki have already booked it? Anyone from Melbourne??
    11 days!!

• 15 Sep 2011 Jenny said

Jenny

ya lets hope they have a contiki area! that would be a lot of fun! :)

• 16 Sep 2011 JessBW said

JessBW

I am getting so excited!

• 18 Sep 2011 Cesar said

Cesar

Finally found you guys!!! im coming from Tijuana, MX…. and cant wait to meet you.

Im travlelling alone and ill be there on Sunday 25 a few days before the tour start to look around London.. so maybe we can stick together before…

greetings my friendS.

• 18 Sep 2011 ilke said

ilke

yay!! another friend! :) 10 days!!

• 19 Sep 2011 Jenny said

Jenny

the countdown is on!!! :)

• 20 Sep 2011 JessBW said

JessBW

Brendon my husband left for Germany yesterday to work for a bit before i meet up with him then go to London to start the tour! It’s becomming a bit real now. Can’t wait to meet you all!

• 20 Sep 2011 Vanessa said

Vanessa

Hey all! Looks like there are two different tour groups posting here :) I’m in the group that meets for the first time on September 28th and heads to Amsterdam on the 29th. I’m traveling alone and arriving in London on the 25th, so if anyone wants to get together before the official tour starts let me know and we can exchange info!

• 21 Sep 2011 LJDevera said

LJDevera

Hey Everbody!!!
    My husband (Jay) and I (Leeza) will see you all soon!! We are from San Diego, California and have never been to Europe before. We are down to do whatever, whenever. Count us in! We fly out on the 27th and land in London the 28th. So excited!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion