Community_discussions_small  

Comment

April 17th 2011, Sydney to Cairns

19 Jan 2011 Shane said

Default_avatar
Hi All,
Anyone going on this tour on these dates?

Only a few months to go, yess can't wait! Will be awesome!!!
  • 20 Jan 2011 Emma-j-c said

Default_avatar

Hi Shane

Im going on this one! Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Where are you from ?

• 23 Jan 2011 Shane said

Default_avatar

Hey Emma,
    Cool! Cool<!--graemlin::cool:--> Im from New Zealand! Im going to be travelling a lot of Australia from March, backpacking mainly, and this Contiki tour is part of it! Im also doing the Outback/Territory 11day tour right after this one. Where are you from?!

• 23 Jan 2011 Emma-j-c said

Default_avatar

That’s cool, I’m going to visit some relatives in Canberra first then spending a couple of days in Sydney before the tour starts. I’m so excited! I’m from England, long flight for me! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 27 Jan 2011 Shane said

Default_avatar

Hey, yeah i will be in Sydney too about 5 days before the tour, where abouts are you staying? Im staying in Potts Point. It is a long flight, whats that about 10 hours? You been to Australia before?

• 27 Jan 2011 Emma-j-c said

Default_avatar

I’m staying at Potts Point too, just seemed easier as it’s where the tour starts. Its about 22 hours (including a stopover at Singapore) Nope first time in Australia, you ?

• 31 Jan 2011 Shane said

Default_avatar

Cool! Im staying at Holiday Inn. I havent been to Australia for 10 years when I was 14 so cant wait to check out more of the country again! Are you on facebook?
    Shane

• 31 Jan 2011 Emma-j-c said

Default_avatar

Sounds good, not long now! yeah here is the link http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=63582753

Let me know if it’s not working

• 31 Jan 2011 Chris Mullins said

Chris Mullins

I am doing the Reefs and Rainforests tour from the 28th of April, I dunno If I’ll bump into you guys but my tour starts in Cairns. You doing the rainforest? If so our tours might cross

• 1 Feb 2011 Shane said

Default_avatar

Hi Chris, the 28/29/30 is when we’ll be in and around Cairns so may well meet somewhere, I’ll look out for another Contiki group! We dont do the Rainforest part (which is why this tour is 2 days less).

Emma, I couldn’t add you, the link didnt work. You could try adding me as Im the only Shane Lynam from New Zealand! :)

• 29 Mar 2011 Cindy29 said

Default_avatar

Hi Shane,

I will be on this tour aswell :-) Only 2 weeks and 5 days to go YAY!

• 29 Mar 2011 Emma-j-c said

Default_avatar

Hi Cindy,

I’m on this one too! can’t wait, only 10 days until I leave! where are you from ?

Default_avatar

Hi Emma! Yer i cant wait either haha :-)

I am actually from Australia, I wanted to do something different for my birthday so i booked a trip for myself along the East Coast as i have never been that far up North or to many of the places inbetween.. I also thought it would be a great way to meet new people from all over the world. I am staying at the holiday inn aswell so i think we should all meet at the bar for a beverage or 2 when we get there hehehe..

• 29 Mar 2011 Emma-j-c said

Default_avatar

Ah kool, when is your birthday, or has it already been? Yeah definitely!, I’m staying at the Holiday Inn from the 15th so I can explore Sydney a little bit! Are you on Facebook? my email is e.j.c@hotmail.co.uk if you want to add me : )

Default_avatar

Nah my birthday is while we are on the trip :-) Sooo i will be expecting everyone to get their party shoes on that night hahaha. Oh awesome, i get in at like 10:30am on the 16th.. I will add you now :-)

• 30 Mar 2011 Shane said

Default_avatar

Hey Cindy, thats cool, you picked a great tour! Im in Australia at the moment and its really awesome! I cant wait to get to the east coast…see you soon! And Im a Kiwi so I’ll try not joke too much about your accent LOL.

• 30 Mar 2011 Cindy29 said

Default_avatar

Hahaha i think we will both be trying not to pick on each others accents! Not long now till we begin the fun and laughs.. Where abouts are you now?

• 4 Apr 2011 Matt-Toronto said

Matt-Toronto

I’ll be on this trip as well staying in potts a couple days before the tour also if anyone wants to meet up early.

• 10 Apr 2011 Cindy29 said

Default_avatar

Hi! Its great to meet another person on the trip :-)

• 10 Apr 2011 Shane said

Default_avatar

Cool cool, where in Potts Point? Im at Holiday Inn! Yeah would be cool to meet up before!

• 10 Apr 2011 Natalie-Grace said

Natalie-Grace

Hey I’m doing the Surfer’s to Cairns 12day contiki starting on Tuesday April 19th and it’s pretty much the Sydney to Cairns without Shoal Bay and Bryon Bay, do contiki tours join up?

I guess I’m just desperate to find other people doing the trip with me!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.