Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Vietnam Experience - 19th of Feb + Highlights 21st of Feb

20 Jan 2011 FadeMattyC said

FadeMattyC
Hi everyone,

About a month out now until this trip and just wondering if anyone else around here will be on it.

I believe those on the Vietnam Highlights tour will meet up with us on the Vietnam Experience after our trip along the Meekong Delta.

Hope to hear from you all,
Matt
  • 20 Jan 2011 Jo-Ann said

Default_avatar

Hi!!! think i spoke to you on another thread not sure, but my boyfriend Chris and I will be on the highlights tour.
    Can’t wait!!! less than a month now!!!!!

• 21 Jan 2011 FadeMattyC said

FadeMattyC

Hi Jo-ann indeed you have but now that it is closer I thought I would see if I could flush anymore travellers out Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 23 Jan 2011 Jo-Ann said

Default_avatar

haha yes i was going to do the same thing but you beat me to it!!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Everyone whos going on this tour seems to be keeping pretty quiet!!!!

Less than a month to go! so excited!!!!

• 27 Jan 2011 FadeMattyC said

FadeMattyC

Still no bites it seems. Still have a few weeks to find them, if not will see them when it comes time to tour!

• 30 Jan 2011 Jo-Ann said

Default_avatar

Matt are you taking a suitcase or a backpack??

• 30 Jan 2011 FadeMattyC said

FadeMattyC

I’ve decided to go with a backpack, from everything I’ve heard it doesn’t too much and a suitcase wouldn’t be a problem, just my personal preference to use a backpack, will be my first time using one on holiday though.

• 6 Feb 2011 KelJ said

Default_avatar

Hey there Matt & Jo-Ann – never fear, some more of us do exist! My friend Kate and I will be seeing you at some stage, assuming the thing about Experience meeting up with Highlights is right – we’re doing the Highlights from the 21st. Not long to go now!

• 6 Feb 2011 FadeMattyC said

FadeMattyC

Hooray! Nice to hear from some new people. And from everything we have heard then yes you will be meeting up with experience tour peoples. WIth the tour full I didnt doubt there wasn’t more, just afraid they were in hiding!

• 9 Feb 2011 Jo-Ann said

Default_avatar

Impress are you a tour guide?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion