Community_discussions_small  

Question

anyone doing spanish spree on July, 31st?

26 Jan 2011 Ana Paula asked

Ana Paula

Hello everyene!!
I am doing the spanish spree on july 31st. I was ondering if there´s anyone considering going or have already booked? Btw, I´ve already booked mine and I´ve already started paying..which it´s been a nightmare to pay it all !!! But i´ll make it like I´ve always done it, this my third and last contiki , hopefully I´ll meet lots of interesting people on the tour. Cheers :)

• 4 Feb 2011 Lauz1126 said

Lauz1126

I’m on the 25th July 2011 tour….cannot wait…never been on a contiki before….I’ve done Topdeck in the past! Enjoy your trip!!!!

• 27 Feb 2011 Ana Paula said

Ana Paula

I´ll enjoy contiki a lot..but do not expect too much about the accomodations, but apart from that…everything is perfect..I´ve never done Topdeck, maybe I am trying that one next year

• 15 Apr 2011 Tigger said

Default_avatar

Hi I’m going on the tour on July 31st and so excited for it!

• 16 Apr 2011 Ana Paula said

Ana Paula

Tigger there´s a group on Facebook called Contiki Spanish Spree, august, 1st 2011..because the tour actually starts on ist of August, so be my guest to join it :)

• 29 Apr 2011 Jessica Haffar said

Default_avatar

Hey,
    I’m doing the Spanish Spree tour on July 31st too! I’m really excited. It’s my first contiki tour and I’m going solo, none of my friends could afford it haha. So, looking forward to meeting some cool people!

• 29 Apr 2011 Ana Paula said

Ana Paula

Hey Jessica,
    I am going solo for the same reason as you…it sucks when our friends can´t afford the trip that we desire to do, but at the same time staying at home is not a option for me..and join the group on Facebook as well..it much easier to get in touch through there..cheers!!

• 1 Jun 2011 Chels said

Default_avatar

Hi im going on the Spanish spree August 1st 2011 looking forward to meeting you all.

• 1 Jun 2011 Chels said

Default_avatar

Jessica your profile says your 13????? I will see you on the tour.

• 10 Jun 2011 Jessica Haffar said

Default_avatar

haha I have no clue why it says I’m 13. I’m 22. I should change that

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion