Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Spanish Spree 23May11

26 Jan 2011 Marc.L said

Marc.L

Hey Y'all,

Just wanted to see if any of my fellow tour memebrs were to be found on here. Drop a comment if you are on the tour departure. It's always nice to break the ice before getting on the bus.

Kins Regards,
Marc.L

• 25 Mar 2011 Miguel C said

Default_avatar

Hey Marc,
    my name is Miguel.
    Good to hear some one else will be on the tour too, ive been trying to find people for months lol.
    not long left. Do you know anyone else going on the tour?

• 25 Mar 2011 Marc.L said

Marc.L

Hey Miguel,
    Nice to hear from you! I started this forum about a month ago. You are the first person i’ve been in contact with. Hopefully, more people will find our forum. Hope all is well! Just under 2 months to go!

Kind Regards,
    Marc

• 26 Apr 2011 Explorer1247103 said

Default_avatar

Hello fellow travellers ,
    My name is Kaitlin and Ill be doing the spainish Spree , Im from Australia and going alone Its a little exciting and scary , will yous be staying there the night before the tour starts also ?
    Where are yous from ?

• 29 Apr 2011 Miguel C said

Default_avatar

Hey Kaitlin,
    Are you going on the same spanish spree as Marc and Myself on the 23rd of May? Im from Brisbane where in Australia are you from? and i will be getting there the day before.

• 3 May 2011 Explorer1248679 said

Default_avatar

Hey friends!!
    Countdown to Spanish Spree 20 days!!!! I’ll be coming from the states. SOOOOO EXCITED!!! this is going to be the best trip everrrrrr!!!! How excited are you guys for Ibiza?!!? We’re going to be there opening weekend!!!!!!!! Anybody down to go to the opening weekend parties (at space)?!
    - LJ
    p.s. kaitlin, dont worry im coming by myself too! it’ll be a blast!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion