Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Spanish Spree june 13 2011

27 Jan 2011 NADIAG said

NADIAG

Hi! is anyone else doing the june 13 2011 spanish spree - i cant wait - going solo hmmmmmmm

• 27 Jan 2011 Tara said

Tara

hey, im looking at the spanish spree, i could go around then ?

• 28 Jan 2011 Sarah Smith said

Sarah Smith

Oh im going on the 6th june !

• 28 Jan 2011 Anoush said

Anoush

I’m going with a friend on July 3rd. Anyone else?

• 28 Jan 2011 NADIAG said

NADIAG

@ Tara oooooooooooooooooo that would be cool! i should know the exact exact dates next week so will confirm then ? anyone done one before?

• 28 Jan 2011 Tara said

Tara

yes let me no ?!?

• 2 Feb 2011 NADIAG said

NADIAG

OK IM BOOKED! 13 JUNE IT IS :P YAY

• 7 Feb 2011 Ramiro M said

Default_avatar

I’m also booked for the June 13th trip. This will be my second Contiki and will be going solo.

• 8 Feb 2011 NADIAG said

NADIAG

Yay Ramiro! where did you go the first time? texas? cool!

• 8 Feb 2011 Ramiro M said

Default_avatar

I did the “Canada and the Rockies” trip last July. It was great. Perfect weather, fun activities(optionals), and met great people from all over the world. Only wish I could have stayed more days in Vancouver. Yes, I am from Texas (Houston). I can’t wait for Spain.

• 9 Mar 2011 Explorer1237686 said

Default_avatar

Hiiiiiii everyone! I am a 27 yr old female from Melbourne, Australia traveling solo on this tour! I’d love to get to know you all, so private message me to get my email!!

• 1 Apr 2011 Becs said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone. is anyone going on the 29th August?? Travelling solo for the first time

• 1 Apr 2011 Mel said

Default_avatar

Hey pplz… I’ve also booked myslef on the June 13th spanish spree tour. Im also travelling solo, glad im not the only one:)

• 1 Apr 2011 Explorer1237686 said

Default_avatar

So glad that there are other solo travelers like me! Looking forward to meeting you all and partying hard!

• 4 Apr 2011 NADIAG said

NADIAG

Hi all oooooooooooo exciting stuff! the partying hard part sounds good! ~ its actually quite soon

• 9 Apr 2011 Explorer1237686 said

Default_avatar

ahhhhhh now I am getting excited/nervous about the whole thing :D Anyone else? Is anyone arriving early into Madrid? I am and am staying in the same hotel Contiki is using :D

• 10 Apr 2011 Mel said

Default_avatar

hey explorer1237686:)
    I no i cnt w8, it cnt cum quick enuf 4 me!!! Im actually getn to london few days b4 the tour starts so i havnt booked my ticket to madrid yet. Im in 2 minds whether 2 book my flight to madrid the day b4 on the 12th or a early flight the day of the 13th bcoz the tour doesnt start til bout 4 in the afternoon. Its my first time travelling by myself so im jus feelin my way as i go along…lol. I think i will book 4 the day b4 tho n i’ll b stayn in the same hotel as contiki 2:0)

• 13 Apr 2011 Gavin C said

Default_avatar

Hi all I’m also doing the June 13 Spanish spree and look forward to meeting you all I’m also travelling solo flying in a day early how user you getting from the airport to the hotel I’m not sure if taxi or public transport is better

• 13 Apr 2011 Ramiro M said

Default_avatar

Don’t know what time your flights get in, but I am considering going on the Metro (subway). There is a station at the airport and a station (Chamartin) basically across from the hotel (Tryp Centro Norte, I believe). You just have to transfer a subway line or two to get to the Chamartin station. Of course if it was night time (safety-wise) or bad weather, etc I might consider a taxi. The downside is the address to the hotel is rather goofy. If you map it on Google Earth or other mapping software it wont give you the real position of the hotel (about two blocks over). The hotel is on some sort of stub street. From some reviews I read online, it might be easier asking a taxi to take you to the Chamartin station(bottom/street level) than giving the hotel address.

• 13 Apr 2011 Gavin C said

Default_avatar

i arive at 4:30 in the afternoon on the 12th i wonder what the traffic would be like around that time peakhour traffic might be better off catching the train

thanks ramiro ill look into the subway option

• 13 Apr 2011 NADIAG said

NADIAG

Guys are any of you on facebook ? befriend me :P nadia gerber from nelspruit, mpumalanga (south africa). i only arrive on the morning of the 13th (flying in from london) which is a bit tight, but from what i gather from the itinerary we only meet at night so should be fiiiiiiiiine!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion