Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Spanish Spree june 13 2011

27 Jan 2011 NADIAG said

NADIAG

Hi! is anyone else doing the june 13 2011 spanish spree - i cant wait - going solo hmmmmmmm

• 14 May 2011 Gavin C said

Default_avatar

….as there are loads of usefull tips on what to back and what not to pack as well as other intresting travel tips

• 14 May 2011 NADIAG said

NADIAG

That is great Mel! I hope it works out for you ~ yay another bike protestor ! 2! lol. tanning sounds good. Bern there is no need hehehe! is the weather REALLY that bad there? that is FREEZING!!!! here we going into winter but the nights go down to about 15 degrees (still positive) haha and i thought it was cold last night (what a ninny). cant wait for the summer anyway.
    B i go thru nervous stages. like i will be fine and then i think about something i need to sort out and get nervous etc then fine again. at least im not so worried about the ppl, my most NB concern was going solo but seen as tho everyone else is im goood :P getting more excited by the DAY!

• 14 May 2011 Gavin C said

Default_avatar

whats the count now nadz? 36 or 35 days?

• 15 May 2011 Mel said

Default_avatar

Explorer1237686- Im from Perth:) Yeah u guys have really taken some hits from the weather l8ly havent ya… after the unbearingly hot summer we just went through the weather hasnt bn too bad.
    Nadia- U sound like me…lol. I go through those phases, I stress bout things i shouldnt and dont stress bout things i should hehe. And yeah i think maybe most of the girls will be in agreeance bout laying in the sun rather enduring a bike ride haha:p
    Btw Gavin- Thanx for the tips bout taking heavy items on board and the other tips:) I have a tendency to make things harder for myself and dont think think of these things lol

• 15 May 2011 Mel said

Default_avatar

Explorer1237686- Im from Perth:) Yeah u guys have really taken some hits from the weather l8ly havent ya… after the unbearingly hot summer we just went through the weather hasnt bn too bad.
    Nadia- U sound like me…lol. I go through those phases, I stress bout things i shouldnt and dont stress bout things i should hehe. And yeah i think maybe most of the girls will be in agreeance bout laying in the sun rather enduring a bike ride haha:p
    Btw Gavin- Thanx for the tips bout taking heavy items on board and the other tips:) I have a tendency to make things harder for myself and dont think think of these things lol

• 15 May 2011 Explorer1237686 said

Default_avatar

Lol Gavin! You didn’t offend me :p I am having really bizarre mixed up dreams lately about the trip… Soooooo weeeeirrrrd! Mel you lucky thing… Perth! We didn’t have much of a Summer in Melbourne :( stupid weather! How many days now? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

• 15 May 2011 Mel said

Default_avatar

According to contiki were 28 days away…Yeah boi!!!

• 15 May 2011 NADIAG said

NADIAG

hheh sorry guys lost contact for a bit (well i typed out a whole message on my BB and then the next time i looked down the whole thing was wiped out and truth is i didnt have the patience to rewrite it!) 28 days !!! yayayayayyayayay!!!! hope it doesnt rain too much and did you guys see that earthquake :P

• 15 May 2011 Gavin C said

Default_avatar

i read out it Omg… the weather it going all 2012 …….. im just glad to be escaping the cold for alittle while im supressing the fact that ill be coming back in the middle of winter.. yeh nadz thats where you made a mistake in getting a BB in the first place… it saw the msg and was like *nuh na not going to send it * i just had to buy a new suitcase since i broke mine yesterday the old one had been around the world 5 times but it has had to be put down ~ R.I.P dear great suitcase~ … hello shiney new one i can pack even more into this one than the last one

Default_avatar

of coarse my old man isnt happy since it was his bag that i broke … huh i r can do bold letters by enclosing them in astrixes like so

Default_avatar

btw Nadz you never asnwered is i got the billy boy referance correct

• 16 May 2011 Gavin C said

Default_avatar

Ramiro just picked up a compact travel tri-pod fully extended is 6 ft and can hold 5 ish kg so if u want to use it you can

• 16 May 2011 NADIAG said

NADIAG

heheheheh Gavin you funny. lets see is billy boy a german product….. no, i think i saw it in england behind the cashier right next to the ciggies and lighters and headache tablets. lol. i do enjoy a good bold not going to lie oooooooooo i still need to get a blimming suitcase – havent seen one i like yet (and those “hard boiled eggs” (( i hope its not just my family who calls it that)) are a little hard to maneuver!) i really hate doing all this bank stuff. it always takes so long. psyching myself up to phone them ……….

Default_avatar

¡ Hola! just a quick weather update…

http://www.weather-forecast.com/locations/Madrid/forecasts/latest

Madrid 1 – 3 Day Weather Forecast Summary: Light rain (total 5mm), mostly falling on Wed night, Warm (max 23°C on Tue afternoon, min 13°C on Wed night), Wind will be generally light

http://www.weather-forecast.com/locations/Ibiza/forecasts/latest

Ibiza 1 – 3 Day Weather Forecast Summary: Mostly dry, Very mild (max 19°C on Wed afternoon, min 17°C on Mon morning), Wind will be generally light

Default_avatar

so its still fairly cold ATM apaently summer gets quite hot … but i dont know about night time

thou the sun does go down at like 10pm which will be strange for me because nighttime for me is like 5 -5:30

• 16 May 2011 Ramiro M said

Default_avatar

I’ve been tracking the weather in Madrid and Barcelona the past few weeks, and it’s been living up to the Spanish phrase " No te quites el sayo hasta el quarenta de Mayo." (Don’t take your raincoat off until the 40th of May). So hopefully by the time our tour rolls by in mid June, the rain in Spain that fell mostly on the plain will be just about over and we’ll have good weather.

Default_avatar

i like the saying it fits im still taking a light waterproof jacket and some light cotton vests and jumpers that should keep me warmish if not ill just do the russian trick and drink lots of vodka or other easly obtainable spirts

NADIAG

LOL @ RAMIRO :) heheh Gav, you can drink yourself a jersey/sweater. heheh. I just spoke to my aunt now (she is my travel agent) and she says our tour is FULLY BOOKED ! thats going to awesome eh (if i am paired with a nice person) ((lol))?

Default_avatar

whoo nice full bus load nice lets just hope the weather is clear and sunny for the 2 weeks especialy in ibiza

NADIAG

i know if it rains there we kind of have to pretend it isnt…..

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion