Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Spanish Spree june 13 2011

27 Jan 2011 NADIAG said

NADIAG

Hi! is anyone else doing the june 13 2011 spanish spree - i cant wait - going solo hmmmmmmm

• 28 May 2011 Ramiro M said

Default_avatar

Howdy Kendra! 7 Canadians! Awesome! What part of Canada are y’all from? I loved Canada when I went there last year.

I think Contiki only weighs the bag if the trip starts in London. They didn’t weigh our bags in Canada for that trip. Either way, airlines might have weight restrictions and you have to account for any shopping you do that will increase your bag size and weight.

• 29 May 2011 Gavin C said

Default_avatar

^^ ahh yeh i have 23 kg for booked in lugage but the flight to ibiza had only a 20kg limit so dont ferget that guys as you will be stung if its over i just pray to all thats holy they dont weigh my backpack and welcome kendra add me to face book all the new guys (Gavin Carstens, brisbane, Queensland, Aust)

• 29 May 2011 Explorer1237686 said

Default_avatar

Welcome Kendra!!! YAY Some Canadians!!!!!!!! Awesome :D LOL Gavin ‘i just pray to all thats holy’ yeh I am the same…luggage still overweight and I’ve eliminated heaps of stuff! I can’t believe the weather is so hot already! LOVE IT!

• 29 May 2011 Gavin C said

Default_avatar

al the new guys just a repost if you missed it http://contiki.com.au/community/discussions/8411-what-do-you-wish-youd-known

• 29 May 2011 NADIAG said

NADIAG

hhehehehhe bern i will praying alongside you guys! FTW is up with my forum layout. i dunno.

• 29 May 2011 NADIAG said

NADIAG

Welcome gals !

• 30 May 2011 NADIAG said

NADIAG

lol, ok just so you know, i only said welcome once but the blackberry seems to have a mind of its own and we really getting into quite a few fights lately!

• 30 May 2011 Gavin C said

Default_avatar

fights where? who? hows everyone’s week been? lol Nadz i told you Blackberry’s are bad

• 30 May 2011 Explorer1237686 said

Default_avatar

Aghgghhhhh!!! My luggage is still over! Stupid question but I know you are allowed one carry bag on the bus, but I have a carry bag and smaller handbag/camera bag… Will that matter???

• 30 May 2011 NADIAG said

NADIAG

I don’t think so ?

• 31 May 2011 Rabih said

Default_avatar

I guess if ur suffering with the weight issue I cud probably squeeze sum of ur stuff with mine I still hav plenty of room :p

• 31 May 2011 Explorer1237686 said

Default_avatar

Hahaha Rabih thanks :) but I can just imagine if someone saw inside your luggage and saw my stuff… They’d think you were a cross dresser! :D Not that there’s anything wrong with that :P I’ll figure it out, I may come naked because my toiletries weigh too much!!!

• 31 May 2011 Rabih said

Default_avatar

Lol well if u change ur mind ur more than welcome it wud b shity if sum thing lil lyk that 2 rek ur trip

• 31 May 2011 NADIAG said

NADIAG

heheheheh well i am packing on thursday & friday, SO as calm as i am today, i might be my own nemesis on saturday and take you up on that Rabih!

• 31 May 2011 Explorer1237686 said

Default_avatar

Hahaha lol Nadia, I’m telling you it’s really tricky getting everything in for under 20kg!!!

• 31 May 2011 Gavin C said

Default_avatar

to all you guys and gals
    have fun and enjoy the next few weeks this will most likely be my last post as i flight out to Scotland in 12 hours i hope everyones packing will go alright and that everyone has a safe flight and gets to the Hotel in one piece look forward to the 4pm group meetup IN MADRID BABY!!!!!!!!!!

hooroo
    Gav

P.s even just taking the bear minimum i have a final weight of 19kg for check inand 12kg for carryon

• 31 May 2011 Gavin C said

Default_avatar

double post !!!!!

• 1 Jun 2011 Explorer1237686 said

Default_avatar

Awwwwww GAVIN! Our first ‘departee’…BON VOYAGE!!! See you in Madrid Billy Boy!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH love it Nadia :D

• 1 Jun 2011 NADIAG said

NADIAG

hehhehehe getting REALLY EXCITED NOW

• 1 Jun 2011 Explorer1237686 said

Default_avatar

Nadiaaaaa where u been girl???

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion