Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Spanish Spree june 13 2011

27 Jan 2011 NADIAG said

NADIAG

Hi! is anyone else doing the june 13 2011 spanish spree - i cant wait - going solo hmmmmmmm

• 1 Jun 2011 NADIAG said

NADIAG

hehehe Bern I have been so busy @ work (crazy days!) :P

• 4 Jun 2011 Gavin C said

Default_avatar

cheers Bern, just saying a quick hello from bonny Scotland … HELLLO!!!!!!!!. just a few quick tips to all for the flight over don’t forgot to pack in your carry on some noise canceling ear/headphones if your taking a mp3 player or a set of earplugs if your not as the plane is hella noisy and i found it very easy to sleep when i couldnt hear a thing ( if you do sleep dont forget to check you haven’t any alarms set on your phone that normally wake you up or they might go off at times when your not at your seat or on the loo or wake you when you don’t want to be woken

p.s also Heathrow and Singapore ( Singapore has free internet kiosks ( you can use them for up to 15 mins at a time if you don’t have your phone or lappy) both have free wi-fi (Singapore you just need to go to the information booth to get the passcode) and power if you rember to pack a adapter ( i dint as i put them in my check in) also for those that do go via Singapore they don’t announce anything you need to look it up on the departure screens and make sure to check the screen outside you gate as sometimes as they can change the gate your departing from and if you dont check you can miss your flight ( im lucky i did check often as they changed the gate on my half way thru my stopover and if i dint check i would of been waiting in a area that my flight was never coming to)

anyway have a great flight guys if i cant get back on and i look forward to seeing you in Madrid

• 4 Jun 2011 Rabih said

Default_avatar

Oh hey Gavin how was ur trip and how’s scotland ? And ahh yeh… thnx 4 the heads up and hopefully seeing u guyz soon

• 4 Jun 2011 Kendra K. said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,
    Quick update…some of us just got tickets for DJ Tiesto in Ibiza at Priviledge(spelling?) on June 20th! if anyone is interested, tickets are reasonable and you’d have people to go with! Just fyi!
    See you soon!.

• 4 Jun 2011 Kendra K. said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,
    Quick update…some of us just got tickets for DJ Tiesto in Ibiza at Priviledge(spelling?) on June 20th! if anyone is interested, tickets are reasonable and you’d have people to go with! Just fyi!
    See you soon!.

• 5 Jun 2011 Explorer1237686 said

Default_avatar

EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HOLA GAVIN!!!!!!! Great to hear you had a good trip! Thanks for the advice :D Can’t wait to meet you all!!! The weight of my carry-on is 6kg and my luggage is about 18kg …bear minimum mind you! I don’t have much clothes packed lol! Kendra, that sounds awesome! How did you get the tickets??? I think I’ll just wait and see though because there may be some other club that would attract my attention more…plus not a HUGE Tiesto fan…I’d love to see Guetta though!!!

• 5 Jun 2011 Gavin C said

Default_avatar

i really do regret taking so much with me the clothes over here in Scotland are really cheap and i could of picked up my shower and face care products dutie free in London or Singapore or just from the shops in Spain… Yeh i was going to buy a tiesto tickets but i dint know what the rest of you guys were going to do and dint want to be the only one going ….hola! Bern 18kg is a good effort dont forget that your allowed a backpack and a handbag for carry on

• 5 Jun 2011 Gavin C said

Default_avatar

Bern for Ibiza check out http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/club_dates_june_i.htm

i do love me some tiesto so i might buy a ticket it is a good price and the night should go off

• 8 Jun 2011 Gavin C said

Default_avatar

facebook photos are up guys of some sight around Scotland (if you haven’t added me serch Gavin Carstens i have the yellow scottish flag as my prof pic) also how are yall going along packed and ready?…. we have Nadz as our second departie… not long now eh getting excited yet or still not realising that in less than 5 days we will all be in madrid? starting a trip that could be one of the best timess of our life?

• 9 Jun 2011 Gavin C said

Default_avatar

so thats my teisto ticket bought i think that makes 10 of us so far going to teisto and i think Nadz and rameiro has bought tickets as well

• 9 Jun 2011 Ramiro M said

Default_avatar

Confirmed. I have also bought a ticket to Tiesto.

I’m swamped with work right now. Argh! Only a few days to go…

• 11 Jun 2011 Gavin C said

Default_avatar

this will be my last post till I meet with you all on Monday… I fly out to Madrid in 12 hours so ill see you all at the Centro at 4pm… good luck and have a safe flight

Hooroo
    Billy boy

• 12 Jun 2011 Gavin C said

Default_avatar

just a quick tip for any that read this to get to the hotel …..get on the metro from the ariport or (aeropuerto) to nuevos ministerios (the station is downstairs after you claim your bagage and exit the baggage area) then get off and catch the no 10 line to Hospital infanta sofia but get off at the chamartin station its (4 stops after you get on from nuevos ministerios) when you get out of the station follow the road up on the left 50 or so mts you will see the sign for the hotel across the road just walk across the other side of the road and the hotel is there …. if anyone does read this ill catch you at the hotel at 4pm

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion