Canada and the Rockies 27th August, whose going?

30 Jan 2011 Greg Adams asked

Hey guys have booked Canada and the Rockies on the 27th August first coniki, cant wait! Anyone eles booked on this date yet?

• 23 Mar 2011 Trev said

Hey Greg, I booked on this tour as well. Lets hope there is enough people to get the go ahead.

• 21 Apr 2011 guthrdav said

I just booked this tour today as well guys! 128 days to go but whos counting??

I just set up a Facebook group for it, if you guys wanna join..couldnt find another one…

This is the start of a 3-tour stretch for me, so you guys get to see me fresh and going hard! speak soon!

• 5 May 2011 guthrdav said

Lets give this a bump and see if more people have joined…

• 5 May 2011 Greg Adams said

Do what?

• 6 May 2011 guthrdav said

Thread bump. When a topic slides down the list, you give it a bump and jumps back to the top so people see it.

• 23 May 2011 guthrdav said

Wonder if anyone else has joined this tour?

• 19 Jul 2011 Explorer1172137 said

Hey guys do you think this tour meets up with the grand Canadian in whistler or Vancouver on the 28th of august?

• 20 Jul 2011 guthrdav said

No idea to be honest! Would have to ask Contiki directly….

• 1 Aug 2011 Matt H said

Matt H

Im on this tour aswell. When I booked a month ago the travel agent told me it was almost full…

• 2 Aug 2011 guthrdav said

Sweet! If you want, come meet the group on our Facebook group (listed above)

• 22 Aug 2011 Stacey_S said

Hey, I am thinking about booking this tour, is anyone staying a night prior ont he 26th of Aug?

• 22 Aug 2011 guthrdav said

Yeah i get in the day before.

• 26 Aug 2011 Explorer1131709 said

Just found this – I’m coming! Excited to meet you all in a few hours!!

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.