Community_discussions_small  

Question

Aegean Classic september or october 2011

31 Jan 2011 Explorer1228692 asked

Default_avatar

Im thinking of going on this tour. Im going on the european experience in September then thinking of going on this tour in October. Has anyone been on this tour around this time? What is the weather like this time of year?

Thanks

• 1 Feb 2011 Lynsey722 said

Default_avatar

Hi Sarah,

I went on this tour last October and really enjoyed it as a taste of Greece and the Greek Isles. October was the end of tourist season so we were greeted by some incredibly friendly people and also a lot of things were on sale/discounter because it was the end of the season. The biggest drawback to doing the tour in October was the fact that it got dark so early.

I actually have a pretty in depth review of my trip on my travel blog: www.lynseystravels.weebly.com

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Lynsey

• 1 Feb 2011 Explorer1228692 said

Default_avatar

Thankyou for all the info it really helped. I think i will go after my other tour.
    Where did everyone stay in Athens? I want to stay somewhere that doesnt cost so much but there are so many places spread out. Any suggestions? Are there any good hostels?
    Im looking at flights too as ill be in london before my trip then flying back to london.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion