Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Need Tour Advice...

26 Nov 2007 TravelBug said

Default_avatar
My Husband and I (both age 24) really want to see Europe but are debating to go with a tour group such as Contiki or do it ourselves. Right now Contiki isn't really offering us a tour that goes with what we actually want to see... some come close but not exactly so I am needing your help. We want to see Paris, some city in Spain (either Barcelona or Madrid), Rome, Venice, Amsterdam. The REAL reason we are doing this is to see the Vimy Memorial in France since my husband's great grandfather fought in WWI at Vimy. We need to end the tour in Paris so we can go off on our own later to go see Vimy. Can anyone suggest a tour package that isn't too long in duration (21 days or smaller)? Thank you so much!!!
  • 2 Apr 2011 Kate said

Kate

Do you figure something out?

• 3 Apr 2011 NicsAdventure said

NicsAdventure

Hi Travel Bug.
    I would say just do your own thing! That way you can see and do whatever you want when you want and then stay at the places for as long as you want to!
    Even though Contiki is great, they have schedules and have to stick to them so you mighten get a chance to see what you want to see anyway if you do a contiki.
    Hope that helps and best wishes!
    Nic

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion