Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone who is planning travelling on their own???

16 Sep 2008 Tahz xx asked

Default_avatar
Hi ppl,

Im looking on touring Europe, im trying to find anyone who is intrested, as i will be going by myself as my friends don't like being adventurous. Message back if anyone is in the same situation.
  • 16 Sep 2008 Arctic_Phil said

Default_avatar

Hey,

Like I said in the previous topic, I also plan a solo trip to Eurpoe in 2009. I’m planning for the begining of April. I’m in the same boat as you… no one of my friend are advanturious anough to travel to Europe. I like solo travel anyway.

Phil

• 18 Sep 2008 Mel said

Mel

Yeah I will be heading over on my own as well but I think it will be better then with friends. Get to meet lots of new ones this way! Going to be doing the winter wanderer starting Nov 1st and then travel Europe for the next couple of months after that.

• 19 Sep 2008 Gina said

Default_avatar

I’m going on my own! I was a little worried at first but the travel agent said 60% of people on these tours go alone. I’m going on the European Inspiration October 25th- Nov 14th.

• 24 Sep 2008 Explorer1102983 said

Default_avatar

Hey, yeah I won’t know anyone beforehand on the European Inspiration I’m doing in November.
    I’m also planning a quick trip to spain pre-xmas all going well

• 25 Sep 2008 Adventurous Explorer k5f2 said

Adventurous Explorer k5f2

Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> I’m traveling to Europe alone on March 8-21st 2009 on the European Discovery tour. None of my friends are quite into traveling like me…boring! If anyone is planning on going during this time hit me up! Kristyn

• 27 Sep 2008 katie, aus said

katie, aus

hey, yep doing the european encounter on nov 8th 2008 by myself, its to hard trying to organise the things you want to do around your friends, meet new ones on tour anyway i think!

• 27 Sep 2008 TimmyK said

Default_avatar

I reckon it would be pretty hard to travel with a friend unless you were really good friends and had very similar interests. I could see alot of friendships being split, particularly on a long tour. and I mean your travelling with 50 other new friends anyway when you go on one of these!

• 28 Sep 2008 Avril said

Default_avatar

Hi there!!
    I am going solo nest year ’09 to the 45 day contiki tour… when you thinking of going?

• 29 Sep 2008 Gallaghertron said

Default_avatar

I am going to be booking the Berlin to Budapest tour in either NOV or DEC. I will be going solo (23 female)From what I’ve read, a lot of people go by themselves. Should be a blast.

• 1 Oct 2008 Gallaghertron said

Default_avatar

What do you think it will be like on Christmas? Im definitely doing the berlin to budapest in december, I just have to decide if I want to depart the 5th or 19th.

• 1 Oct 2008 DJ_sweet9cheeks said

Default_avatar

hi phil
    my name is tony im all new to this stuff! im planning to go on a contiki tour next year just to getaway and have sum fun im from adelaide wru from?

• 1 Oct 2008 DJ_sweet9cheeks said

Default_avatar

hey i wana do the same thing wru from and when r u planning to go and how long?

• 5 Oct 2008 GrUzY said

Default_avatar

Hi all im doing European Discovery that starts on the 14th of October 2008 and left Perth on the 21st of September. I never recived a Contiki pack before i left WA. If anyone is in London and wants to meet up let me know thanks .

• 21 Oct 2008 anne.charlotte said

anne.charlotte

hey!

I possibly may be traveling by myself!
    I want to do the European Adventurer in August 2009, anyone else thinking of the same tour??

20 years old from Melbourne

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=546747976&ref=profile

• 24 Oct 2008 Laura Morris said

Laura Morris

Hey,

I am 18 from perth (19 when the tour happens) … European Experience – 20 day tour $2239 + $385 food fund leaving on 8th September until the 27th September stops by oktober fest oohhhyeah!!! by myself… if anyone wants to email me laura_morris04@msn.com.au i check it at work..
    im still trying to make a decision if this is what i want to do.. it doesnt seem to be so popular ?

• 25 Oct 2008 AbeL said

AbeL

I’m doing the Berlin and Prague trip Dec 27 to Jan 2 but beforehand I will be in London and Wales from Dec 19, so if anyone is in Europe early and wants to hang out and see they sights, feel free to let me know.. That would be lots of fun.I’m Abe, 28, from Los Angeles.. very much looking forward to this trip. my email is eurodance2001@hotmail.com in case anyone wants to contact..

• 29 Oct 2008 Britters. said

Default_avatar

yeh im planning on going to Europe next year and probably going by myself. Sometime in May or June.

• 29 Oct 2008 Britters. said

Default_avatar

going on the Road to Athens tour next year in May. Anyway thinking of doing the same?

• 30 Oct 2008 Heather said

Heather

I too am going alone, leaving from the US. I’m doing the London-Paris plus 2 days Paris and then the Winter Wanderer starting the end of December. These forums are a great way to meet people before you go. Everyone I have talked to for my 2 tours seems super nice so I’m really excited!!

• 30 Oct 2008 vicstar said

Default_avatar

I’m doing Italian Espresso on 27th Dec on my own, I really cannot wait!

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=741471884&ref=profile

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion