Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Panorama 01 September 2011

5 Feb 2011 Explorer1231632 asked

Default_avatar

Anyone booked on this tour.. I have just booked and is my first contiki.

• 8 Feb 2011 Josh said

Default_avatar

I am most likely booking this tour too. This is my first tour too. Travelling alone or with others?

• 8 Feb 2011 Explorer1231632 said

Default_avatar

touring alone. Im flying over from auckland for a wedding to london, and decided to go on the tour in the meanwhile. tour looks amazing… cant wait

• 8 Feb 2011 Josh said

Default_avatar

yeah, it should be a good trip. Im heading over alittle early and staying for a week in london with friends and then flying to spain for the tomato fight, then coming back to london and starting the tour.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=678630612

add me on facebook, hopefully the link works. If not try searching “Joshua Deaves”

• 8 Feb 2011 Explorer1231632 said

Default_avatar

hey that sounds like a great idea – i hadnt realised that tomatina was on the 31st – ill be in london then. i’ll do some research into it, but i may as well go to it if i can.
    it’ll be cutting it a bit close to be back in london early for the 1st, but no harm in trying : )

• 9 Feb 2011 Josh said

Default_avatar

i was probably going to head to Valencia on the 30th, stay the night and hire a car, go to tomatina on 31st, then clean up at hotel, then fly back to london that arvo/night. Air fares arent too bad. Just got to make sure the flights line up.

• 27 May 2011 Rose84 said

Rose84

My buddy and I are on this one too :) Going to be an awesome time!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion