Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Highlights June 1 2011

6 Feb 2011 Tracey87 asked

Default_avatar

Hi!! Anyone else booked in for this tour? Traveling solo and would love to meet people beforehand!

• 7 Feb 2011 Explorer1232053 said

Default_avatar

I’m planning to attend the one in March if everything falls through. Do you have more information on this particular tour? I am also travelling solo.

• 8 Feb 2011 Kayleigh L Degraw said

Kayleigh L Degraw

Hey, I went on this tour in September ‘08 It was really fun! Just let me know what you want to know and I will do my best to answer you Q’s

• 8 Mar 2011 Explorer1237697 said

Default_avatar

Hey, there are 4 of us Kiwi girls going on the 1st June Tour!

• 11 Mar 2011 Tracey87 said

Default_avatar

Awesome! Do you have facebook? feel free to add me angel_tracey87@hotmail.com
    Will you be in London before the tour?

• 23 Mar 2011 Kristy19 said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone,
    I’ve booked this tour. Looking forward to meeting you all :)

• 15 May 2011 Kat and Kirk said

Kat and Kirk

Hi everyone! I’m on the 1st of June tour – and I’m travelling solo too :) I’m KEEN AS to meet up with people before the tour but I’ll be out with my cousin in Luton until mid morning on 31 May. I won’t have my phone on but I will be scamming free internetz on my iphone wherever I can and I have a not so secret love affair happening with Facebook, so if anyone doing this tour is keen to catch up or chat beforehand send me a request – Kat Isles (Brisbane, Australia)! Looking forward to meeting everyone (ps I hear Kiwi’s love a good party!) ;)

Kat

• 18 May 2011 LozAus11 said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone! I’m also booked in for this tour. I too am travelling solo. I will be at the Royal National from the 29 May 2011 – Look forward to meeting you all.

Loz

PS Travelling Aussie :)

• 18 May 2011 Kat and Kirk said

Kat and Kirk

Hi Loz!

Looking forward to meeting you! If you are on FB I made a group page hoping others might find it it’s just Contiki European Highlights departing London June 1 2011 (or something like that) ;) so far I think it’s just Tracey and I lol but it had to be done ;)

What are your travel plans (other than this Contiki)?

Looking forward to meeting in person.. As the name suggests I’m pretty excited about the trip! ;)

Kat

• 19 May 2011 Feewee said

Default_avatar

hi!! im doing the expedition leaving on the 1st maybe our buses will go to paris together lol, i cant find ANYONE on my trip!! im jelous
    have fun girls :~)

• 19 May 2011 Kat and Kirk said

Kat and Kirk

If your bus meets up with our bus then you’ve just found yourself some tour buddies :)

see you on the 1st!!!! :)

Kat

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion