Community_discussions_small  

Question

Italian Espresso 6 Aug - 13 Aug

7 Feb 2011 Monja asked

Default_avatar

Anybody going?

• 24 Apr 2011 Monja said

Default_avatar

I guys, Please let me know if someone else is going on Italian espresso 6-13 August!!! I would love to meet you…… Buddies in traveling

• 5 Jun 2011 cantwait4gelato said

Default_avatar

My friend and I are going. We just booked a couple of days ago! So excited! Where are you from?

• 6 Jun 2011 Monja said

Default_avatar

YEAH!! Finaly someone one the same tour as me….:-) I am from South Africa and traveling solo! I cant wait!!! How are you preperations comming along?

• 7 Jun 2011 cantwait4gelato said

Default_avatar

Haha! Very cool! We’re from New York City. I give you a lot of credit! I don’t think I’m brave enough to travel solo. Go you! :) We’ve only just booked the tour and the flights. What are you doing to prepare?

• 8 Jun 2011 Monja said

Default_avatar

Awesome! I must say i am a bit nervous doing a contiki tour solo…. I have been traveling a bit by myself> So going on a tour is prety scarry BUT i must and want to do this!!! I booked mine in February so I am consumed with planning :-) !! I am just making sure I have everything I need and know what I want to see!! Past experience has taught me to know the place otherwise you will miss out!!! :-) So cool to be able to chat to you!!! Have an awesome day and chat again soon!!

• 13 Jun 2011 Explorer1259247 said

Default_avatar

Hey all!! My boyfriend and I are also going on this trip! We are very excited! We both have never done a contiki tour, nor have we been to italy, so this is definitely a trip we are eager to experience!!!
    We are from Toronto, Canada and we’re both looking forward to meeting everyone :) Hope to chat with you all again soon :)

• 13 Jun 2011 Monja said

Default_avatar

Awesome!!! I am so glad to see that more people is on this tour….. I thought I am the only one!!!! hahaahhh I am also a bit nervous in doing a contiki (also my first) espesially after I have read some of the reviews…..but i believe that PEOPLE makes things awesome!!!! Anyway cant wait for August and to meet you all!!!

• 15 Jun 2011 Daisy24 said

Default_avatar

Hey, my friend and I are also going on this tour. My name is Catrina and my friend’s name is Nicole. We are from Alberta Canada. We’ve both done Contiki before and have had an AMAZING time! 50-ish days until we all get to meet in Italy :)

• 16 Jun 2011 cantwait4gelato said

Default_avatar

It’s so great to hear about more people going! I’m so excited! Catrina, where else have you been with Contiki? What was it like? Monja, I wouldn’t worry about the poor reviews, some people just like to complain. I’ve spoken to two other friends that have used Contiki and they only had positive things to say. You’re right though, it’s the people that make the trip fun. I want to do EVERYTHING!

• 16 Jun 2011 Monja said

Default_avatar

More people awesome!!! I also want to do EVERYTHING!!! And want to buy shoes!!!! Hahahahah !! Hi Catrina and Nicole can’t wait for italy and to meet you too!!!!! Also guys what type of hand luggage are you going to use????

• 16 Jun 2011 DODOCAT said

DODOCAT

Hey! my sister and I are going = ). I"m Yoojin From Vancouver. So excited and nervous! I wonder how many ppl are in this trip!!

• 17 Jun 2011 Daisy24 said

Default_avatar

Well I have done two other Contiki trips – the Ireland tour and Brelin to Budapest. They were both amazing. The Ireland tour I was travelling with Nicole and the Berlin to Budapest tour I did as a solo traveller. Both were so easy to make friends and feel comortable with everyone on tour. I can’t say anything bad about Contiki (obviously, since this is my third! lol). I think as long as you have the right expectations and realize that we won’t be staying in 5 star hotels or eating at the most expensive places then it’s a great experience. A lot of fun and I have made some amazing friends in all sorts of countries!

I just bring an oversized purse for hand luggae. But I travel fairly light. Nicole uses a backpack.

Hi Yoojin – I love Vancouver! One of my fav cities :)

• 21 Jun 2011 Monja said

Default_avatar

Yes I would agree!!!! Cool ! I a, glad to see some people have the same feeling on this!!!
    Hi Yoojin!!! Awesome to met more people on this trip!!!! I am getting so exited!!! Busy packing already HAHA :-) cant wait to meet you all!!!!!

• 22 Jun 2011 Explorer1259762 said

Default_avatar

Hi..my friends and I are going on this trip too..cant wait!! My name is Marina and my friends are Julia and Irina. We’re from Los Angeles, CA..august cant come any sooner!

• 22 Jun 2011 irinacka86 said

Default_avatar

im going on this trip… cant wait!

• 22 Jun 2011 Explorer1259247 said

Default_avatar

I should have introduced myself in my first post lol, but my name is Stephanie and my boyfriend’s name is Tom. We are starting to get really excited for the trip! =)

• 22 Jun 2011 irinacka86 said

Default_avatar

Looking forward to meeting everyone and Hi im Irina .

• 22 Jun 2011 Monja said

Default_avatar

Hi Irina, Stephanie, Tom, Marina and Julia!!! Great to meet you and can’t wait to meet you and experience Italy!!! Just thought to update you all on my packing :-) I am almost done!!! Hahahaha anyway please let us all know if there is anything you think would be awesome to remember…..have a great day – or night (depending where you from!!!)

• 5 Jul 2011 Explorer1259247 said

Default_avatar

One month to go!! Getting really excited!!!

• 5 Jul 2011 Monja said

Default_avatar

Sjo me tooooo!!!!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion