Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Inspiration June 25th 2011

10 Feb 2011 Nikki asked

Nikki

Hey everyone!
My partner and I have booked this tour, just wondering if anyone else has booked the same tour???

• 16 Feb 2011 Simon said

Default_avatar

yep i’m doing it solo, should be a good tour. person below seems to possibly have dates mixed up or impressions confused with inspiration…

• 22 Feb 2011 Aleja G said

Aleja G

mine starts june 23, it might be the same one>??

• 18 Mar 2011 Nikki said

Nikki

I see it is now a definite departure, so it should be going ahead! I was worried there for a bit. Can’t wait, not long now!
    Aleja G – The tour I’m talking about starts on the 25th June. Yours might be the impressions one maybe??

• 7 Apr 2011 Simon said

Default_avatar

hey Nikki, the tour is getting closer and its all booked out now so thats really good. Are you doing any other tours whilst in europe?

• 12 Apr 2011 Nikki said

Nikki

Hi Simon,
    Nope just doing this tour. We are in London for 3 days before and 2 days after the tour, then head to Dubai for a 3 day stopover on the way home. What about you??

• 11 May 2011 Carol Medeiros said

Carol Medeiros

Aleja, we´re doing the same tour!
    just sent u a msg…

Nikki, actually they have a tour starting on june 23th, too…

• 12 May 2011 Simon said

Default_avatar

Nikki, yeah I’m just doing this tour as well, i’m flying in the day before and staying for 6 days after to catch up with a few mates living in london. Dubai should be interesting, i’ll be stopping in singapore but only for an hour i’d say.
    Aleja and explorer1250356…. i"ve finally unlocked the secret, i think that for people coming from north and south america they list the tour as starting 2 days earlier to take into account time differences and possibly crossing the date line. I read something like that in another discussion topic, so when you actually get to london the tour will leave on the 25th. Not trying to be argumentative or anything, i still could be wrong…

• 12 May 2011 Chloe said

Chloe

I’m on that tour too! Can’t wait should be good fun :)

• 12 May 2011 Carol Medeiros said

Carol Medeiros

I´m sorry… I saw that my nick name was explorer1250356 just now… lol

you´re right, Simon! My plane leaves Brazil on june 23th, I arrive in London on june 24th and the tour starts on june 25th!!

people, do u have Facebook?

• 13 May 2011 Simon said

Default_avatar

Ha, i thought you must have just been really trying to conceal your identity.

yep i do, add me if you like, Simon Finnie…

• 22 May 2011 Melly_89 said

Melly_89

Hey my sister and I will be on this tour we are from South Australia.

• 5 Jun 2011 Danii&Kristy said

Danii&Kristy

Me tooooo! only 20 days left..can’t wait! =D

• 5 Jun 2011 Nikki said

Nikki

Yay! Not long now people! get excited!! :) :) :)

• 7 Jun 2011 mike said

mike

hey people myself and 3 other mates will be on tour all from perth. can’t wait!

• 10 Jun 2011 Nikki said

Nikki

Yep, I have facebook, add me if you like, Nikki Waterson.

• 12 Jun 2011 Mitch said

Mitch

hey guys
    my partner and I are on the same tour on the 25th. So pumped!! We are both from sydney! we arrive in london a week earlier nd are jetting to dublin but get back to london the friday before we leave
    im on facebook. add me Mitch Delahay
    cant wait guys!!!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.