Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Inspiration June 25th 2011

10 Feb 2011 Nikki asked

Nikki

Hey everyone!
My partner and I have booked this tour, just wondering if anyone else has booked the same tour???

• 16 Feb 2011 Simon said

Default_avatar

yep i’m doing it solo, should be a good tour. person below seems to possibly have dates mixed up or impressions confused with inspiration…

• 22 Feb 2011 Aleja G said

Aleja G

mine starts june 23, it might be the same one>??

• 18 Mar 2011 Nikki said

Nikki

I see it is now a definite departure, so it should be going ahead! I was worried there for a bit. Can’t wait, not long now!
    Aleja G – The tour I’m talking about starts on the 25th June. Yours might be the impressions one maybe??

• 7 Apr 2011 Simon said

Default_avatar

hey Nikki, the tour is getting closer and its all booked out now so thats really good. Are you doing any other tours whilst in europe?

• 12 Apr 2011 Nikki said

Nikki

Hi Simon,
    Nope just doing this tour. We are in London for 3 days before and 2 days after the tour, then head to Dubai for a 3 day stopover on the way home. What about you??

• 11 May 2011 Carol Medeiros said

Carol Medeiros

Aleja, we´re doing the same tour!
    just sent u a msg…

Nikki, actually they have a tour starting on june 23th, too…

• 12 May 2011 Simon said

Default_avatar

Nikki, yeah I’m just doing this tour as well, i’m flying in the day before and staying for 6 days after to catch up with a few mates living in london. Dubai should be interesting, i’ll be stopping in singapore but only for an hour i’d say.
    Aleja and explorer1250356…. i"ve finally unlocked the secret, i think that for people coming from north and south america they list the tour as starting 2 days earlier to take into account time differences and possibly crossing the date line. I read something like that in another discussion topic, so when you actually get to london the tour will leave on the 25th. Not trying to be argumentative or anything, i still could be wrong…

• 12 May 2011 Chloe said

Chloe

I’m on that tour too! Can’t wait should be good fun :)

• 12 May 2011 Carol Medeiros said

Carol Medeiros

I´m sorry… I saw that my nick name was explorer1250356 just now… lol

you´re right, Simon! My plane leaves Brazil on june 23th, I arrive in London on june 24th and the tour starts on june 25th!!

people, do u have Facebook?

• 13 May 2011 Simon said

Default_avatar

Ha, i thought you must have just been really trying to conceal your identity.

yep i do, add me if you like, Simon Finnie…

• 22 May 2011 Melly_89 said

Melly_89

Hey my sister and I will be on this tour we are from South Australia.

• 5 Jun 2011 Danii&Kristy said

Danii&Kristy

Me tooooo! only 20 days left..can’t wait! =D

• 5 Jun 2011 Nikki said

Nikki

Yay! Not long now people! get excited!! :) :) :)

• 7 Jun 2011 mike said

mike

hey people myself and 3 other mates will be on tour all from perth. can’t wait!

• 10 Jun 2011 Nikki said

Nikki

Yep, I have facebook, add me if you like, Nikki Waterson.

• 12 Jun 2011 Mitch said

Mitch

hey guys
    my partner and I are on the same tour on the 25th. So pumped!! We are both from sydney! we arrive in london a week earlier nd are jetting to dublin but get back to london the friday before we leave
    im on facebook. add me Mitch Delahay
    cant wait guys!!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.