Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Experience August 2011

11 Feb 2011 VanGirl asked

VanGirl

Just wondering if anyone is going on a European Experience Tour starting August 13th, 2011! :) :)

• 22 Feb 2011 topsecretau said

topsecretau

Didn’t think there was one on the 13th? I’m on the European experience that departs on the 18th :)

• 22 Feb 2011 VanGirl said

VanGirl

Oh August 13th, is the day I depart Canada (it’s not yet a definitate departure). I’ll be in London on the 14th and tour starts on August 15th. hmm, we’re both going on this tour almost at the same time! that’s too bad.

• 23 Feb 2011 topsecretau said

topsecretau

that is to bad! I’ll be around for two weeks after the tour tho

• 23 Feb 2011 VanGirl said

VanGirl

oh lucky you! wish I could stay longer… lol by the way,where are you from?

• 24 Feb 2011 topsecretau said

topsecretau

sooo can’t wait! Perth, Australia :)

• 24 Feb 2011 VanGirl said

VanGirl

oh cool! I’m from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada. Is it your first trip to Europe?? yep! It’s soo exciting!

• 24 Feb 2011 topsecretau said

topsecretau

cool! my cousins engaged to a Canadian bloke :) sure is lol, hopefully not the last tho! going by myself so it’s going to be an awesome experience! realy want to go to Canada and America next year :) What about you?

• 24 Feb 2011 VanGirl said

VanGirl

haha I’ve met quite a few Australians tourists here. I also used to work with two Aussies, they were a lot of fun. You should definitely visit Vancouver, it’s beautiful here. You should’ve came during the 2010 Olympics! It was a lot of fun! Amazing experience. Lots of red and white! haha. Oh really? I’m going by myself on the tour too. Scary but i think it’ll be an awesome experience. Too bad we’re not on the same tour! I’ve been to the US, would like to visit new York one day tho. Also would like to check out Australia, ireland, Scotland, northern England, new Zealand and Thailand. that’s it so far! I’m so looking forward to Amsterdam and Switzerland on the tour! Everywhere really!

• 25 Feb 2011 topsecretau said

topsecretau

lol we are a ot of fun :P for sure I’d love to go snowboarding in canada :) haha that’s what my cousin said, she said the olympics were amazing! Sucks about not being on the same tour :( they’re the two places I can’t wait to be in!
    I’m on facebook, just search Mason Legg :)

• 25 Feb 2011 VanGirl said

VanGirl

snowboarding is a lot of fun! I’m not a pro myself haha I tried to look you up on facebook, do you have a motorcycle on your profile pic? I don’t want to add the wrong Mason! Haha :)

• 25 Feb 2011 topsecretau said

topsecretau

Lol yeh the motorbike one :) I’ve only been skiing before, thought I’d snap my wrists if I snowboarded!

• 7 Mar 2011 Mel737 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys.. Im also doing the European experience in August, but i havnt decided if im doing the one starting on the 15th or 18th yet. :)

• 7 Mar 2011 VanGirl said

VanGirl

Hey! I am going on the Aug 15th tour, I depart Canada on Aug 13th. Would be great to meet you if you decide to go on the Aug 15th tour.
    Is this your first time going on contiki? It’s my first trip and going alone. Super excited!! :D

• 8 Mar 2011 Mel737 said

Default_avatar

Heya.. yeh this is my first contiki and i am also travelling by my self..Scary but Cant wait!! I Get to London on the 14th so duno if id be pushing it with time doing the tour starting 15th. Im booking this week so ill let you no which tour im on :)

• 9 Mar 2011 VanGirl said

VanGirl

It’ll be a great experience! Okay, sounds good! :)

• 9 Mar 2011 Mel737 said

Default_avatar

Ive been booked on to the tour starting the 18th!!

• 15 Mar 2011 VanGirl said

VanGirl

Hey! I changed my tour date to the 18th! So I will see you two then! :)
    Cheers! – Jessica

• 28 Mar 2011 Mel737 said

Default_avatar

Awesome!! See you there :)

• 5 Apr 2011 Joe said

Joe

Hey all im doing this tour but starting the 15th.. Ah now you l have changed your dates…

• 6 Jun 2011 topsecretau said

topsecretau

Hey Mel join the crackbook group it’s in this discussion
    http://contiki.com.au/community/discussions/31064-european-experience-august-18-2011

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.