Community_discussions_small  

Question

LA TO THE BAY 3RD JULY 2011

15 Feb 2011 mikhala asked

Default_avatar

Hi,

Is anyone doing the LA to the Bay starting the 3rd July 2011.
Just hoping I'm not the only one in the forums.

• 24 Feb 2011 Explorer1119980 said

Default_avatar

Hi Mikhala,

My name is Jess and I’m doing this tour aswell. I’m arriving a couple of days before the tour starts to check out LA. I’m really looking forward to it!

• 27 Feb 2011 mikhala said

Default_avatar

Hey Jess, nice to meet you. Glad I’m not the only one now. When do you arrive in the states?

• 28 Feb 2011 Explorer1119980 said

Default_avatar

I know, I’m travelling solo so it’s good to know a few people before you get there. I arrive in LA on the 1st July. My flight gets in at 6:30am. How about you, are you arriving a few days before tour?

• 28 Feb 2011 mikhala said

Default_avatar

I’m arriving the 2nd. I think in the late morning. Are you doing any other tours in us? I’m doing some others after this one.

• 3 Mar 2011 Explorer1119980 said

Default_avatar

No unfortunately, I could only get 2 weeks off work. I would of loved to go to New York, oh well next time! What other tours are you doing?

• 4 Mar 2011 mikhala said

Default_avatar

That’s sucks. I’m doing the grand southern and then ny explorer on the end. I’m gonna be really busy. There’s always next year. Have you been before to the states?

• 8 Mar 2011 Explorer1119980 said

Default_avatar

Yeah that’s right, can always do it next year hey. Your trip sounds awesome, you will have a blast. No I’ve never been to the States before, can’t wait to go. I travelled to Europe and the UK last year and did a Contiki tour over there which was great fun. How about you?

• 9 Mar 2011 mikhala said

Default_avatar

I’ve been to Bali but other than that this is my first major trip. Nervous excited. Sure everyone will be really. nice. What’s contiki like? Is it ok?

• 11 Mar 2011 elle88 said

Default_avatar

Hey just wanted to say hi. I’m going on the Western Highlights tour (Los Angeles – Los Vegas) which taps into the La to the Bay tour starting on July 3. I’m travelling solo so it would be nice to meet a few ppl before the tour starts :)

• 12 Mar 2011 mikhala said

Default_avatar

Nice to meet you. We’re both the same. That’s why I put this out there. Are you doing any other tours?

• 20 Mar 2011 Explorer1119980 said

Default_avatar

Hi Elle, my name is Jess it’s nice to meet you. I know it’s great to meet people before the tour starts. When do you arrive in LA?
    Contiki is great fun Mikhala, I didn’t want the tour to end. Majority of people on my last tour went solo and you make some really good friends.

• 21 Apr 2011 Kate said

Kate

You will guys will have a blast in LA for July 4th!! Big day July 4th!!

• 16 May 2011 Jim said

Default_avatar

Hi Ladies and Gent, I will be coming solo on this one as well. I’ll be there from the 1st so probably do some cruising around LA first.
    Look forward to meeting you all :)

• 27 Mar 2013 brett said

brett

hey there guys i will also be coming on this trip cant wait

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion