Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Experience

19 Feb 2011 VanGirl asked

VanGirl

Hi! Is anyone going on the European Experience tour? starting August 14th, 2011?

• 5 Apr 2011 Joe said

Joe

Hi hi.. Im doing this tour but starting the 15th though..

• 5 Apr 2011 VanGirl said

VanGirl

Hi! How are you? Sorry! I changed my tour date recently starting August 18th now. :)

• 5 Apr 2011 Joe said

Joe

Im all good thx:) Haha i saw.. I went through these things and i met a girl thats doing this tour same date as me lol! Are you planing on staying any longer after the tour?

• 5 Apr 2011 VanGirl said

VanGirl

lol sweet! unfortunately not staying longer after the tour :( I wish! I needed to save up my holidays for another major trip in 2012. LOL. :P Where are you from?? I already met two people, both Aussies, on the Aug. 18th tour.

• 6 Apr 2011 Joe said

Joe

Haha sounds awesome! Im from South Africa, where you from? awesome man, i met a girl also a Aussie thats on the Aug 15th tour lol!

• 6 Apr 2011 VanGirl said

VanGirl

Haha that’s so cool! I’m from Vancouver, Canada. Yeah there’s a lot of Australians on these tours, it’s great! lol :)

• 6 Apr 2011 Joe said

Joe

Ah it looks so beautiful there!! Yea seems like they love traveling haha! But you must have a jol on your trip! bummer we on different dates.. but enjoy anyways:)

• 6 Apr 2011 VanGirl said

VanGirl

Yeah it’s quite beautiful here lol. We hosted the 2010 Winter Olympics last year and it was absolutely amazing. Once in a lifetime experience, for sure. What does jol mean? lol yeah we alll love traveling! Is this your first Contiki trip? Yeah, bummer that we’re on different dates, you’ll be a stop ahead of me. lol

• 7 Apr 2011 Joe said

Joe

Jol means like having a great time:).. Ah wow yea that must have been amazing, where you at some of the events? We hosted the soccer world cup, was an amazing vibe!! Yea it is.. How bout yourself? Yea haha sucks! When will you be getting to London? Maby we there the same time :)

• 7 Apr 2011 VanGirl said

VanGirl

haha cool! I met someone the other day, a canadian though, at the soccer game I went to and he was telling me that he went to the world cup in south Africa and said it was amazing! I fly out of Vancouver on august 16th. So I won’t be in London until the 17th and tour starts on the 18th. What about you? :)

• 7 Apr 2011 Joe said

Joe

Yea i watched a lot of games.. was amazing:). Il be in London on the 14th and then My tour starts the 15th and then im staying on after my tour.. dont know till when, want to tour on haha!

• 7 Apr 2011 VanGirl said

VanGirl

oh awesome! lol LUCKY! yeah I wish I could stay longer, but would like to save more $$ for next year. I’m hoping to go to Australia or somewhere around there early next year. We’ll see! :)

• 8 Apr 2011 Joe said

Joe

Ah awesome man! Its really nice there:) I want to go to Canada funny enough looks so beautiful!!!

• 8 Apr 2011 VanGirl said

VanGirl

haha yeah, Vancouver is the most beautiful city in Canada. We have everything! Ocean, mountains, hiking trails, snowboarding, skiing. It’s great. Have you snowboarded before? I have but prefer skiing haha. Yeah I never been to Australia or anywhere near there. I do know a lot canadians I know over there. So might go for a visit! :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.