Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Winter Wanderer Dec 10 - Jan 3

20 Feb 2011 Ozzie_Matt said

Default_avatar

Anybody thinking of doing this tour from December 10 2011 to January 3 2012...? I Just booked...Be great to hear from you ;)

....also any feedback from anyone who's done this tour?

• 22 Apr 2011 Sarah` said

Sarah`

Hey,
    I’m all booked for this day aswell!

• 26 Apr 2011 Sarah` said

Sarah`

Hey, i’m leaving on the 10th aswell the one thats Amsterdam for New Years!!
    I’m goin solo are you? Im leaving Sydney on the 5th December so Im arriving on the 6th and just gonna be at the contiki hotel for the few days. What will you be doing?

Sarah`

Have you booked any other contiki tours? I was in Europe last year, absolutely loved it! Have you been before? I’m 19, how bout you? How long you planning on staying in Europe for?
    Hopefully the tours not dead!

Sarah`

Are you going to be doing twin or triple share for the winter wanderer? New Years eve will definitely be fun!!

Sarah`

ah I ended up doing triple share

• 30 Apr 2011 Ozzie_Matt said

Default_avatar

Great to hear from you girls….for a while I thought it was just me and my mate going! haha. We’ll be arriving in London on the 3rd, have a week to do a bit of sightseeing and visiting friends outside London. Pumped for NY Eve in Amsterdam….Surely it wont be dead – even if it’s just the 4 of us – 4 fun people are better than a busload of boring people! (…and thanks Simone….I’m 26….I’m the one that feels old now!! grrr)

• 16 May 2011 Miche_D said

Miche_D

hey! Me and my friend are doing this doing tour! We are pretty pumped about it esp new years!!!

• 17 May 2011 Miche_D said

Miche_D

hey, im 22 and my friend is 21! we are both from australia and live in melbourne where abouts do you live? im so confused on what type of clothes and shoes to bring as every says its going to be crazy cold! but its my first trip overseas so cold or not i cant i wait!

• 17 May 2011 Ozzie_Matt said

Default_avatar

All good Simoney!! Yeah Contiki Australia – I’m based in Sydney…. you?

• 18 May 2011 Miche_D said

Miche_D

yeh i no! 20kgs i thought was pretty light considering the heavy clothes we will bring! . i have already started stocking up on clothes because i no soon they will bring out summer clothes and the winter ones will be all gone! but although it will cold i cant wait! it couldnt come quick enough! :)

• 19 May 2011 Ozzie_Matt said

Default_avatar

I DO feel sorry for you girls….I went to Beijing a few years ago in the middle of summer – just had a few shirts and shorts etc….and was weighing 18.5kg – and that’s a guys luggage (haha). But seriously – there’s no way I’ll be under 20kg this time around with all the extra jumpers, jackets etc. which I haven’t thought about buying yet! prob should start soon though – but I hate shopping :P

• 21 May 2011 Dobopoly said

Dobopoly

Hey everyone! I just booked this today, pretty excited, does anyone know if its likely to snow anywhere we go? looking forward to a cold christmas for a change anyways

• 29 May 2011 Sarah` said

Sarah`

Im taking a pair of closed in heels especially for new years and a few winter dresses for when we go out. Simoney, how cold does it get!?

• 31 May 2011 Miche_D said

Miche_D

lol nice one cody! how old are you and where abouts are you from?

Miche_D

Miche_D

• 31 May 2011 Ashley said

Ashley

Yeah im coming to cant wait aye

• 4 Jun 2011 Annastacia♥ said

Annastacia♥

Hey everyone! I am also doing this tour! can’t wait (from WA) Look out Amsterdam!

• 7 Jun 2011 Jenny_B said

Jenny_B

Hi all,
    I’ll also be joining this tour along with my 18yo brother and friend. Seriously can’t wait, though i’m sure the next 6 months will fly…..
    Super excited for NYE in Amsterdam, be ready to get your drink on (it’s also my b’day)!!! :)

• 8 Jun 2011 Scott O'Brien said

Default_avatar

Hey all,

im going on this trip ( from W.A) cant wait

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion