Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Winter Wanderer Dec 10 - Jan 3

20 Feb 2011 Ozzie_Matt said

Default_avatar

Anybody thinking of doing this tour from December 10 2011 to January 3 2012...? I Just booked...Be great to hear from you ;)

....also any feedback from anyone who's done this tour?

• 8 Jun 2011 Annastacia♥ said

Annastacia♥

Someone should make a facebook group :)

• 12 Jun 2011 Mia G said

Mia G

Hey everyone! So glad to see this group! My sister and I have booked for this time too! We are 18 and 19 from Vic. We are SO excited for it !

• 12 Jun 2011 b_coops said

Default_avatar

hey all! my girlfriend and i r booked in for this tour too. so pumped to have a white christmas in austria and party around europe. we’re 22 yrs old from syd and cant wait wait to meet everyone. sounds like itll be an awesome group. :-)

• 14 Jun 2011 PJ said

Default_avatar

G’day everyone!

I’ve also booked this tour along with my mate.
    It looks like it’s shaping up to be a great tour – so lets interact!
    I’ve created a Facebook page – check it out at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Winter-Wanderer-Contiki-10th-December-2011/191851080866294?sk=wall

Post away :)
    PJ

• 16 Jul 2011 Allan said

Allan

Hey Matt
    Thinking of joining the group, Amsterdam NYE sounds like a plan! Chat soon…
    Regards
    Allan

• 26 Jul 2011 Howie said

Howie

Hey everyone, I also saw the appeal of a New Years in Amsterdam. I’m 22, from Sydney and flying solo – best way to do what you want and to meet new people. Did a similar thing over in the US a couple of years ago and had the best time. Been planning on going to Europe for a long time, so glad that I am finally making the effort. Doing Dubai on the way over and also spending some time in Newcastle and then London before hand.

• 26 Jul 2011 Howie said

Howie

Only doing a couple of nights in Dubai – the 24th of November until the 27th. Are you doing Dubai before hand also? Yeah it looks like its going be be a great 24 days on tour :D!

• 26 Jul 2011 Brett said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, joining the discussion a bit late but am considering doing this tour and i see this date is still open. Has anyone had much experience in european winters?

• 29 Jul 2011 Nat J said

Nat J

Hey all,
    I’m also booked in for this date…. I’m 23 and will be travelling solo =D.
    Can’t wait to meet everyone!

• 30 Jul 2011 Allan said

Allan

Hey all,

Ticket booked and ready to go…

Ohhh nice, I notice a few Aussie on board… Well done on the ruggers last week, but the World Cup will be a different story mates! Go Bokke…

Until Dec then… Let the good times roll!

• 30 Jul 2011 Allan said

Allan

Good times roll…

• 5 Aug 2011 krystal said

krystal

Hi everyone,
    I have just booked my trip and so excited!!! Looks like we are going to have a wicked time.
    I’m going solo.. but flying over to London at the end of October to visit friends and travel before hand. If anyone will be there early lets chatch up.
    Krys

• 6 Aug 2011 Annastacia♥ said

Annastacia♥

Hi Simone and Krystal I will be in London from the 6th of December. I am staying at the Royal National Hotel would love to meet up with you girls before the tour!!!

• 7 Aug 2011 PeterM said

PeterM

Hey everyone,
    I have also booked this tour, travelling with a mate. we are both 22 from newcastle NSW.

• 10 Aug 2011 Howie said

Howie

To all those Sydney based or travelling through before we fly out, we should hit up one of the local beer halls for a few (or more likely many) beverages some time in the next couple of months. Any excuse for a night out will do :D…

• 11 Aug 2011 Nat J said

Nat J

Hey Howie,
    That sounds like a great idea!…Hopefully see a few of you soon :)

• 16 Aug 2011 Ben said

Ben

Christmas in Vienna, NYE in Amsterdam – should be wonderful.

• 16 Aug 2011 Miche_D said

Miche_D

hey ben! where abouts from melbourne are you? think its safe to say the reason we all booked this tour is for new years!

• 17 Aug 2011 Ben said

Ben

hey! i’m right in the city, how bout you?

• 18 Aug 2011 Michael said

Michael

hi all!
    I booked this trip today and already really lookin forward to it! I’m 24 from Melbourne. Will be travelling solo.
    My european plans consist of arriving in england a week or 2 before the tour departs and taking a look around england and scotland. possibly doing it with a tour group or maybe just working my own way round.. havent decided yet. Then I plan on using our tour to get a good idea of places I might like to go back and visit after the tour ends. I think 1 or 2 days in some of the places we are going just won’t be enough so I’m hoping to get an eye for the good spots and work my way back around.
    Anyone else have plans for after the tour?
    I’ll leave it with that at the moment but I look forward to meeting you all!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion