Community_discussions_small  

Question

Road to Athens + 3 day Cruise 26th July 2011

21 Feb 2011 Ets asked

Default_avatar

Hey Guys
Name is Etienne 22yr South African and looking for fellow travellers going on Road to Athens + 3 day Greek Cruise - 26th July 2011. Is anybody going on this tour? Looking forward to meeting people!

• 13 Jul 2011 Bree said

Default_avatar

Hi Etienne,
    My friend & I are on this tour! Very excited!
    Haven’t found many others on this tour yet though.

• 13 Jul 2011 Ets said

Default_avatar

Hi there! Ha ha its so great to meet you! and I know, I have been looking for a while!
    Where are you and your friend from and when you going to be in London?
    Im arriving a day early so yeah have some time to look around!
    Also going crazy with excitement!
    Looking forward to meeting you and the rest!

• 13 Jul 2011 Bree said

Default_avatar

I have been looking for weeks & cannot find anyone on this tour :( I hope lots of people are on it, but they just haven’t looked on the discussions!
    We are from Australia :) How about yourself? We arrive in London on the 24th in the afternoon, so we have a day & a bit to look around first. Really keen to do a few things in London.
    Should be great meeting everyone, only aweek & a few days before I flight out of Australia!

• 14 Jul 2011 Ets said

Default_avatar

I know I suppose that many don’t really join the site, and I hear the bus is about 30 people so the group should be pretty big! Thats awesome! How is the weather in Australia cause here in South Africa its pretty cold! Thats nice so you guys have some time to look around and explore! Are you on Facebook? Cause i see many are starting tour groups on there so maybe we can start one! Well I am counting down the days so have a great flight and chat soon!

• 18 Jul 2011 Bree said

Default_avatar

Australia is quite cold at the moment as well, it will be great going to some summer weather!
    See you in a few days!

• 22 Jul 2011 Explorer1233405 said

Default_avatar

Hello,
    My name is Amanda and I am going on this tour as well! My friends Robyn and Monica are going as well. We are from Canada! Leaving tomorrow evening and getting to London to tour around a bit! Can’t wait!
    :)

• 30 Aug 2011 EuropeanExperience24 said

EuropeanExperience24

This was the best tour ever!!!! :)

• 29 May 2012 RhiannonR said

Default_avatar

My boyfriend and I will be on the Road to Athens tour, but not the greek island part :)
    We are also from Australia and cant wait to go!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion