Community_discussions_small  

Question

Wild Western August 14th 2011

22 Feb 2011 Nikcii asked

Nikcii

heya, anyone else gonna be doing this tour? :)

• 22 Feb 2011 Explorer1216135 said

Default_avatar

hey,
    me and my friend are booked on LA to the Bay on Aug 14th which I think overlaps with the Wild Western? :D

• 23 Feb 2011 Nikcii said

Nikcii

you no what, think we’ll be changing to that one as well haha works with our plans beta :D

• 23 Feb 2011 Explorer1216135 said

Default_avatar

ah cool, good to hear there will be some others on it too!! :D you doing other travelling around it too then?

• 23 Feb 2011 Nikcii said

Nikcii

its the end our travels, will be in europe for 3 months before hand, then a week in new york, this tour then afew days in San Fran and LA then home :(
    How bout urself?

• 23 Feb 2011 Explorer1216135 said

Default_avatar

wow sounds good! we are just doing this tour and added a couple of days in LA and San Fran either end :) you travelling with friends?

• 25 Feb 2011 Nikcii said

Nikcii

awesome :) yeah travellin with a friend, so just the two of us. Booked it yesterday so its a definate! where u guys from?

• 25 Feb 2011 Explorer1216135 said

Default_avatar

cool! will see in the summer then! :) I’m just travelling with one other friend too, we are from London. where are you guys from?

• 1 Mar 2011 Nikcii said

Nikcii

awesome, we are from Western Australia :)

• 1 Jun 2011 Woody said

Woody

Hi there

I’ve booked on the WW starting on the 14th of August. Travelling solo. You guys arriving a few days before the trip?

• 13 Jul 2011 emma.lakenz said

Default_avatar

doing this trip also, solo. :)

• 27 Jul 2011 RainbowLol31 said

Default_avatar

doing this Solo as well :) Not long now! Yay

• 27 Jul 2011 ax said

Default_avatar

same here … cant wait for the sunny weather! does this tour have some other tour meet up with it too or something? whats all that about ..
    america man!

• 27 Jul 2011 Woody said

Woody

hi ax – have you booked in to the usahostel now?

• 27 Jul 2011 ax said

Default_avatar

hey woody nah i haven’t cause i dont have a credit card.
    maybe i can just take a bus and turn up there?

• 28 Jul 2011 TJ said

TJ

I’m thinking about it. it’s currently on the “last minute deals”. I’m from SoCal, but I haven’t been to all the sights. It would be my first time traveling with peers . :)

• 28 Jul 2011 Woody said

Woody

hey ax – I’d call them if I were you – seems like it’s the best hostel in town so it could fill up.

• 28 Jul 2011 ax said

Default_avatar

rekon ill do that then mate …. on the work phone .. bahah

are you staying on much after the tour man? i got 4 weeks to roam around and enjoy the usA.

• 28 Jul 2011 Woody said

Woody

haha….great idea ^^

i’m staying on for another week…my flight leaves on the 2nd of september….but I’ve got nothing planned yet – been thinking about going down to san diego and relaxing a bit…. don’t know yet – see what the rest of the guys will get up to after the tour.

• 28 Jul 2011 ax said

Default_avatar

sounds good man, i am thinking very similar, just enjoy the beach n see the sights, stay in a cheap backpackers too, always cheaper when you do it with another person too.
    does our tour meet with people from another tour or something?

• 28 Jul 2011 Woody said

Woody

defo!! posssibly even rent a nice ride XD

yeah – our tour is the full tour
    then there’s another tour from las vegas to la and one from san fran to la

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.