Community_discussions_small  

Question

Russia and Scandinavia 24th July 2011

23 Feb 2011 Jelly_Bean asked

Default_avatar

Hey!

Anyone booked/planning on taking this trip? I'm 90% certain I'm going. WIll be my 3rd (or maybe 4th!) Contiki. Excited to see some beautiful scenery and culture (and have an awesome time of course!).

J

• 26 Feb 2011 Jelly_Bean said

Default_avatar

If anyone find this post and is going (and can work out how to use the stupid new notice boards!!) I’ve set up a Facebook group to meet up. Check it out: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_167641236621274

• 21 Apr 2011 Bench said

Bench

Hey Jelly Bean, I’m going on this trip as well. Are you doing any other trips before or after this one?

• 21 Apr 2011 Jelly_Bean said

Default_avatar

No other trips (though I have done Contiki before!),going to stay in Berlin for a couple of days though after the tour. You?

• 21 Apr 2011 Bench said

Bench

I’m flying in to Copenhagen from the U.S. I’m going to try and either do a few extra days there, or a stop in Iceland on the way. I might leave the trip a few days early in Moscow and hook up with a trip in Croatia. I’ve done a few Contiki trips and one of them went through Poland and covered the same things that we are doing on the last couple nights of this trip. How many days are you going to spend in Berlin?

• 21 Apr 2011 Jelly_Bean said

Default_avatar

I’ve been to Warsaw twice before myself, but both times it was in winter so it’ll be nice to see it in summer (and when more things are open!). Croatia sounds fun, I wanted to do Italy this Easter (I live in the UK so it’s easy for me!) but money is tight so I’m just looking forward to the summer. I did the Grand Southern in the states last summer which was amazing, about the same length as this tour so I’m better prepared now for the pace etc. I’m only spending 2 days in Berlin, but I’m starting the tour there too (was easier than flying to Copenhagen) so hopefully some other people are starting there too and I’ll have someone to hang out with my first night!

• 19 Jun 2011 Jelly_Bean said

Default_avatar

Moving this up . . . .

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.