Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Experience 16th September - 5th October 2011

26 Nov 2010 Explorer~1987 said

Explorer~1987
Hi Guys,

I have just booked my 1st trip over seas. I'm going with my sister and we are going from 16th Sept - 5th Oct 2011. Who else is going on this tour?
  • 4 Dec 2010 Little Muffet said

Default_avatar

Very close! im going on the one sraight after you! leaving 19th sept!

Who are you heading over there with adn where are you form? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 12 Jan 2011 Matt & Sammi said

Matt & Sammi

We’re also going on the 19th! Yeh Oktoberfest!

• 17 Jan 2011 Claudz said

Claudz

Im also the 19th!!!! Almost thought I might be the only one…. but im sooooo looking forward to it!!!!!!!

• 2 Feb 2011 Explorer1228692 said

Default_avatar

Im going to book this tour for the 16th.
    Hammo22 Where are you from?
    What are your plans before and after?

• 3 Feb 2011 Explorer~1987 said

Explorer~1987

I am from Queensland – Australia. What is your name? I’m Kirsten and my Sister Shae is also coming as well.

I arrive in London at 5am on 15th Sept and Leave late on the 6th Oct. Not really much we can do in 1/2 a day. I’m not really doing any planning cos we will probably end up just getting to know everyone in our tour the day before.

I’m so excited as i’ve never been overseas before. Where are you from? Have u got anything planned during the trip which isn’t in the extras?

• 3 Feb 2011 Explorer1228692 said

Default_avatar

Added

• 4 Apr 2011 Jlo said

Jlo

Hey Kirsten

Im Jenna, from Perth and ive also booked this tour for the 16th.. I arrive in London on the night of the 12th Sept.. then after the tour have no plans, gunna go with the flo i think.. Are u and ur sister just going for the conitiki, or u planning to stay in Europe after the trip?

should be sweet cant wait to get outta here..

• 4 Apr 2011 Explorer~1987 said

Explorer~1987

Hi Jenna I arrive in London on the 15th and depart late on the 6th Oct. We both have to go home to work after the tour :( I can’t wait!! U Can add me to FB if u like facebook.com/Kirst.hamo.. Are you doing all the optionals. I can’t wait to do the White Water Rafting and Swis Alps..

• 26 Apr 2011 Lydia said

Default_avatar

Hi Kirsten Jenna & Shae!
    I’m Lydia, me and my sister Claire have booked this trip we’re from New Zealand, SOO excited : ) Arrive on 8th Sept then to US for a week after the contiki

• 1 May 2011 Explorer~1987 said

Explorer~1987

Finally it seems as though there are people going on this tour.. I can’t wait. Can’t believe it’s only 5 months away – Lydia feel free to add me to FB the link is above.

• 13 Jun 2011 erynnpatricia. said

erynnpatricia.

Hi everyone, I am Erynn from the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, Australia. My cousin Teegan and I are going on this tour as well..we also arrive in London on 12 September but leave on 9 October, then we are heading to Bali for a week. Can’t wait!

• 17 Jun 2011 Joshua said

Joshua

Hey everyone, I am going on this tour and cant wait :), i booked one on the 29th of august but it got canceled :( But now i get to meet all of use lol, I am from Bathurst, NSW Australia and i am traveling alone so I really hope that there is someone else traveling alone :) I get into London on the 15th really early in the morning and i fly back to Australia on the 7th late at night.
    Cant wait to go :D Feel free to add me on Facebook Joshua O’Donoghue

• 17 Jun 2011 Explorer~1987 said

Explorer~1987

Hi Erynn & Joshua, My Sister Shae and i will be arriving in London at 5am on the 15th September.. I have no idea what to do when we get there because i heard the basement doesn’t open till 8am! We are from Gladstone in QLD. We can’t wait!! What’s everyone looking forward to the most?

• 30 Jun 2011 Explorer1247808 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, My name is Blaire! Im also on this trip! getting so excitted!! but nervous as well!! Flying in on the 15th around 1.30pm… hows every one getting from the airport to the hotel? taxi bus train or do they have transfers for us? Cant wait to meet you all!!

• 1 Jul 2011 Lydia said

Default_avatar

Hey Blaire, where are you from?

• 2 Jul 2011 Explorer1247808 said

Default_avatar

melbs, u ?

• 3 Jul 2011 Lydia said

Default_avatar

NZ, looks like we all NZ and AUS so far lol

• 5 Jul 2011 km11 said

Default_avatar

Hi All, I’m Kim (from Melb too, looks like there will be a few of us Aussies!!) and are flying solo on this tour. I arrive on the 13th as I have friends in London to see first. Really looking forward to the tour & meeting you all, should be an awesome trip!!

• 26 Jul 2011 Explorer1231905 said

Default_avatar

Hi All – I’m doing this trip starting 16 Sep-5 october. I’m from Auckland, and will be arriving in London around 5am on 15 September. Really looking forward to it, as I’m flying solo for the first time!

• 27 Jul 2011 Kat said

Kat

Hey guys im also going on the 19 September!!! Going solo and cant wait to meet everyone =)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion