Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Vietnam Experience July 2nd

24 Feb 2011 Explorer1235372 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys this will be my first contiki tour and I'm heading out on it alone, So I just wanted to know if there was many people going, I am pretty nervous about it and would love to talk to some people who are in the same position as me! Thanks.

• 25 Feb 2011 ahawker said

Default_avatar

hi im doing vietnam highlights on june 6th and going it alone :-) my friends convinced me to do it after my touring buddy pulled out at the last minute. Im nervous but excited as few of my friends have done these trips alone and said they met so many nice ppl that it didnt matter that they were travelling alone. :-) hope this calms the nerves have a great time

• 27 Feb 2011 Explorer1235372 said

Default_avatar

Thanks so much, it makes me feel a lot better to know that I’m not the only one going it all alone!!!

• 12 Apr 2011 Lisa Mannion said

Lisa Mannion

im also doing this trip for the first time alone =) good to know i wont be the only one, see you there!

• 31 May 2011 kirsty_nz said

Default_avatar

Hi! im doing the big indochina that starts on june 19th, and im pretty sure we meet up with you guys. it is my first contiki too and im alone! just got my documents today, so exciting and getting so close now!

• 7 Jun 2011 Explorer1257704 said

Default_avatar

Hi, I am doing the Vietnam experience tour that starts on the 2nd July and I am going on my own as well. I have done a couple of contiki tours before and because I’m travelling by myself that is specifically why I am doing a contiki tour. Glad to see there are other independent travellers on our tour. Looking forward to meeting you all very soon!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.